Mary gets acclimated to her job

YN was walking down the hall with Mary at his side.

Mary: If you don't mind me asking master, what would my duties entail.

YN: You will have to help clean the east wing of the palace, my bedroom, and my study. You will also assist with the laundry, carry food, and walk Erika on Thursdays unless told otherwise.

Mary: Who is Erika master?

YN: She is my dog.

Mary: Is she a small dog?

YN: No, quite the opposite actually.

Mary: How big is she?

YN: Five foot eight when standing on all fours.

Mary: (gulp) No disrespect master, but how am I supposed to walk a dog that is bigger than I am?

YN: You won't actually be walking her, your job will be more to make sure that she doesn't run off.

Mary: That is a relief. Also master, where will I be staying?

YN: The maid's quarters are in the annex off of the south tower.

Mary: I saw the east hall on the way in but where is your bedroom?

YN: It is in my private quarters, they are in the north wing. Also, if you need to go into town you can contact one of the drivers and they will take you. You will have only the holidays although most of the time you are just going to be on call. During that time, you can wander through the palace or the grounds, you could even go into town.

Mary: Thank you.

YN: Your day starts at five AM and will end at ten PM. Any other questions?

Mary: What is the pay, I know that it was in the brochure but I forgot.

YN: It is three thousand Lien per day in addition to room and board.

AN: As a reminder, I use the conversion rate of one United States Dollar to the Lien.

Mary: That is generous, thank you.

Mary then gives him a hug. She also uses this opportunity to rub her face on YN's chest.

Mary: (In head) Oh my god, his abs feel so good! I can't wait for him to take me.

YN: Mary, your drooling.

Mary: S-sorry, I didn't mean to. I'll just start my duties then.

Mary goes to YN's room with a duster and starts to dust his dresser and his desk. She then nervously glances over at YN's bed.

Mary: I guess just laying down on it couldn't hurt.

Mary then lays down on YN's bed.

Mary: I guess hugging his pillow couldn't hurt.

She then grabs the pillow and straddles it.

Mary: If just touching his pillow makes me feel this way, I wonder how he will make me feel.

She then starts using the handle of the feather duster in a way that it wasn't meant for.

Timeskip thirty minutes

Mary: (pant pant) Wow, I need him even more now! (pant)

She then dusts herself off and finishes cleaning the room. She then goes into the maid's recreation room and she is smiling to herself while she is blushing.

May: You masturbated on his bed didn't you?

Mary: What (looking nervous) what do you mean? (nervously shifting eyes and sweating)

May: Don't worry, We've all done it.

Mary: What do you mean?

May: We all have a crush on him.

Mary: You do?

May: Sure, I've even slept on his bed when he wasn't here. Jane over there sometimes sniffs his clothes.

Jane: They smell heavenly.

This is what Jane looks like

Mary: So you all want to do it with him, all thirty of you?

May: Yes, we all love him and we all want to love him, why else would we call him master instead of sir?

Mary: Kinky.

Jane: Yeah, I just want him to bend me over his desk and shove his massive (expletive) into my tight virgin (expletive) and (expletive) me harder than any woman in history! I want him to fill me to the brim and make me his! (proceeds to orgasm and pass out)

May: Don't worry about Jane, she is rather open with her desires.

Mary: Do you have any idea of how to get him to have sex with us?

May: Other than dressing up in sexy outfits and being in arousing poses when he walks by.

Mary: How much sexier than a maid outfit can you get.

May: Panties and a bra?

Mary: I meant and still have it be work appropriate.

May: Fair point.

AN: Please comment if you want to add Mary, May, and or Jane to the harem. And if you want some of the maids to become actual characters.