Chapter 3 | miss me already love?

y/n's pov

Today is the day! Lizzie will come visit at our shop again tonight after dinner and she's bringing her son who is obsessed with Star Wars.

In result, i'm going to gift him my chewbacca stuff toy that i got when i was 12 years old from an arcade. it's pretty old but it's classic alright.

Since my work starts at 4pm i still have a few more hours to chill before my 10-hour night shift starts. i decided to just spend the time watching Friends on Netflix which I have watched multiple times.

After a few episodes in i felt my eyes get heavy so i set an alarm for 3pm and took a nap.

I didn't noticed how long i was asleep for until a knock on my door was heard. i opened my eyes and sat up confused on who could it be.

"Y/n, are you there? It's me Lizzie." my eyes widened as i heard lizzie's voice coming from outside.

that's weird i never told her my address.

I fixed myself before i answered the door, when i did i noticed it was already night time. Shit, i must've slept over. i'm gonna have to explain to Gelo (my manager) about my absence in my night shift i guess.

"H-hey... I'm so sorry I didn't get to my night shift, I don't think my alarm woke me up." I nervously chuckled as I let her in my apartment.

"Where's your son?" I asked

"Oh, well, when we got in your shop I noticed you weren't there so I asked your friend, Nicholas if you're around and he told me you didn't go to work so I just bought my son your snack and took him home again. I asked Nicholas for your address since i'm worried so now i'm here."

Did I hear that right? She was worried so she went here to check up on me? She's so fucking sweet i'm gonna dieeee.

I let Lizzie stayed for a while since she said she wanted to stay anyway and her son's at home with Robbie. We spent hours talking and laughing about everything we could think of and I thought it was nice.

She would often act a little childlish and tell a funny memory from her childhood which would make me laugh so hard that I think my neighbor's going to scold me for being too loud.

We were both laughing from all the crazy sharing about our childhood before we slowly wipe our tears and catch our breaths from all the ecstasy. As we start to calm our breaths down I felt her gaze at me so I looked at her and smiled at her.

Her pretty forest green eyes was shining so bright, brighter than a diamond actually. We were just admiring each other until I saw her gaze fell down in my lips, I smirked as she looked back in my eyes getting closer and closer to my face.

Our faces were a few inches close from each other as I can feel her breathing against my lips. She once again looked down in my lips as she was about to kiss me when I heard a loud ringing in my ear and then I realized.

It was just a dream. That was... hot. Wait what. I mean, weird. Weird. it's weird.

It turns out to be my alarm which means it's 3pm, I groaned 'cause i was yet again got disturbed by my alarm from a wonderful dream. I didn't wanna get up from the couch but I had to so I got up and took a shower before dressing myself up with some white turtleneck overlayed with a black coat, green wide-leg trousers, and a 2976 chelsea boots, still wearing the same necklace and ring i wore yesterday.