Chapter 20 | the next morning

katie's pov

I woke up the next morning beside the first girl i've ever loved, the sunlight was hitting her beautiful, and soft sleeping face as I let out a smile watching her sleep. Last night was quite unusual. I'm not really sure if she kissed me because she misses me or she was just having a rough day. But when I kissed her back, I've felt this familiar feeling that I've felt when we kissed for the very first time in the past.

I was melting with her lips on mine, it's like I never wanted to stop kissing her. I never actually thought I would feel her lips again, it was nice. I missed it. I missed her.

I was lost in my thoughts admiring her sleeping when she starts to shuffles in bed, and slowly start waking up. As she adjust to the sunlight hitting her face, she fully opened her eyes and saw me which made her smile. "Hi." She said.

"Good morning, love. How was your sleep?" I asked while I propped my head on my hand supporting with my elbow as she turned to face me. "It was nice. What about you?"

"Better than all the sleep I've had for 3 years." I gave her a grin and she looked at me before she pulled me close for a hug. "I missed you." Oh dear God, she misses me? Like a friend? or what? Please tell me. I don't want to ask. "Yeah?" I expressed and she nodded. "Yeah."

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" I inquired after hugging in place with y/n. "I don't know. I just want to stay in bed all day." She closed her eyes again and the room was so quiet that I feel like she actually fell asleep again.

"Are you really going to sleep again?" She hummed in response. "You just woke up, y/n." Again, she hummed in response. I thought for a second on how to get her up, it's a bit risky but I need her to eat breakfast to prevent her from getting ill. With that, I placed myself on top of her and lied on her chest looking at her face. She opened her eyes and looked down at me and raised a brow. "What the hell are you doing, Katie?" She asked in a low calming tone as she rubbed my back with her hand.

"I'm trying to get you up in bed. I have no idea how else besides this and another choice that I will attempt to do if this won't work." She let out a grin and chuckled which made me pout and furrowed my brows together. "What's so funny?" I inquired and she slowly stopped laughing. "Nothing. It's just that you're planning on just lying on my chest? That would make me only want to stay in bed, Dino." She called me, Dino. She always used to call me that when we were dating, as a reference to how I looked like when I ran in two of the episodes of Season 2 of Supergirl. She told me I looked like a dinosaur. "Then you left me no choice." She raised her brows again as I put my hands beside her head propping myself up above her.

I let out a smirk before placing my leg in between her legs right at her center when I heard her breath hitched a little. "Did you like that, darling?" She hummed in response before I put more pressure on her center with my leg. She was trapping my legs in between hers as she slowly starts grinding on it. I went close her ear and whispered, "Do you want me to make you cum?" and nibbled her earlobe which caused her to let out a shaky breath. "Answer me, love." I remarked. "Y-yes." I softly attacked her jaw and neck as she left out a breathy moan. I slowly placed my hand into her clothed center as I teasingly played with her clit.

"Please..."

"Please what, love?"

"Please touch me."

I gave out a grin as I put her underwear aside and slide a finger from her slit to her clit and started rubbing in circular motion making her moan. Her hand grabbed my waist and the other on the wrist of my hand that's touching her. I then moved to her slit and pushed one finger in slowly which made her pull her head back against the pillow as she let out another moan. I let her adjust before pumping in and out of her, and used my thumb of my other hand to play with her clit, faster, and faster until she was close.

I can tell she was by her walls closing and her eyes rolling back up and her moans were getting louder. "Katie, I-I'm close..." I gave her a soft and genuine kiss before I pulled out, not making her cum. I pulled away from the kiss and saw her with a confused mixed with anger look. "Why the fuck did you pulled away I was close!" She stated which made me chuckle. "That's not funny, Katie-" Before she finished her sentence I kissed her again. "I was contemplating if making you reach your climax would make you get up or not." I say as I pulled away from the kiss.

"But I figured that I can just not make you cum since you don't want to get up. So I've decided I wouldn't let you cum, and let you crave for it the whole day. You're a bad girl, y/n. Anyways, breakfast?" I got up from bed and stood beside her with her pouting lips. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes and left the room, before I could reach the kitchen I yelled to her, "I'll let you cum if you get up." After that, I heard some shuffling and thudding from the bedroom which made me giggled as she quickly ran to the kitchen where I am. "I-I'm up. I'm up. What's for breakfast?" She asked breathily and grinned at me.

"Do you want bacon and eggs?" I asked and she nodded like a little kid before she head in the living room which is just near the kitchen, and visible from where I am so I can still her. Before she opened the television, her phone rang and she quickly grabbed it to look who it is. I saw her face fell down and furrowed her brows. I can definitely tell it was Lizzie. She went in the room and answered the phone while I cooked us breakfast.

After the phone call, she came out of the room and said, "Hey, Katie." I turned around to face her. "I-I have to go. Uhm, Lizzie called. She said she wanted to talk to me in the coffee shop for breakfast. I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to taste your bacon and eggs." She said nervously and let out a sad grin. "No problem, sweetheart. You can go. I have to meet a friend today anyway."

"Who?" Shit. I can't tell her I'm meeting my boyfriend. Fuck fuck fuck. What do I do? Oh I know! "Chyler! Yes. Uhm, she said she wanted to discuss about uh... wrapping party? Yes! Yes." She chuckled as she went closer to me to give me a kiss on my cheek before going back to her room to get dressed.