Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling

lizzie's pov

It's been months since I felt her fingers in me again. Oh, how much I missed this feeling.

"Y/n..."

"Yes darling?"

I was about to say something but it ended up as a moan as she curled her fingers and pumping in and out hitting the right spots that are giving me the right amount of pleasures. I held her shoulder tighter as I felt the familiar feeling setting up in my stomach.

"Let go." She seductively whispered in my ear as she bit my earlobe and fastened her pace making me arched my back before I loudly moan and released on her fingers. She kept on going as I was calming down from my high. She then pulled out and sucked her fingers cleanly before I pulled her in and kissed her as I tasted myself I moaned again.

She grabbed the hand towel nearby and cleaned me up before she lied down next to me again. I turned to her and kissed her again since I missed her so much. Too much.

"What's wrong?" She chuckled as I shake my head. "I just missed you." I lied on my back again and stared at the ceiling and she did the same thing.

"This is probably not the right time to mention this but I have been thinking."

"What?"

"What happens to Robbie?"

I gave her a few minutes of silence to think and I couldn't think of something. "What do you think?"

"What do you mean what do I think? Lizzie, you're still married to him and you're allowing me to finger you and/or to fuck you. How would I know what to do?"

I took a heavy sigh and closed my eyes trying to think of something. I heard Y/n sigh as well and said, "So, Divorce. That's the first step. You can file a custody over Eugene, it's possible you might not let him go near him or even you since the happening of the abuse."

I looked at her and she was still looking at the ceiling explaining what I should do to get rid of Robbie. She looks serious and stern discussing it, she really do care about us huh. The last time she told me how to get rid of Robbie I didn't listen. Maybe it's best if I listen to her this time.

"...But that's just my opinion or what I would do if I a toxic marriage with an abusive husband. It's still your choice."

I didn't say anything not before I placed my head on her shoulder and hold her hand. "I trust you. I'll listen to you this time. Whatever's best for my son, I'll do it. Thank you for always taking care of me."

"Like I said, I'm here now. I won't leave you, Lizzie." She kissed the top of my hand as we ended up sleeping again in the same hospital bed.

-

*2 days later*

y/n's pov

It's been two days since I have been discharged. Lizzie drove me, Katie, and Nicky back to my apartment so we could have a little chit chat and also have dinner. I offered Lizzie a help to cook for dinner but she insisted for me to wait in the living room with the others so I did.

When I sat down the couch I was bombarded with questions from the two. "So are you two together now?" "What happened at the hospital everytime we're away?"

"Calm down, geez. First of, no we are not. She's still married to that asshole and second, why do you need to know?" I took a sip of water before I sense some looks from them which made me roll my eyes at them.

"Dinner's served!" Lizzie shouted from the dining area as we hurriedly went over and sat at the table.

"Oh my sweet Lizzie, this is why I am happy you're dating my best friend." Nicky stated as I smile and glared at him gesturing him to stop. "W-we're not dating..." Lizzie said and smile sadly.

"Yet." I added.

"Well, just let me know if you need a bridesmaid, I'm here, okay?" I smiled at Katie's response which made me think of something funny. "And Nicky can be the flowerguy!" He put his finger up at me and cursed me quietly making me laugh hard.

In the middle of dinner, Lizzie's phone rang in which she answered almost immediately which made me curious. She went away to answer it and I was too eager to hear who she was talking to but I'd rather respect her privacy.

She came back and placed her plate on the sink which made us all confused as to why she's fixing up too early. "What's wrong, Liz?" I asked. "I-I have to go somewhere. It's work related. I don't think I'll be coming home back here tonight though, I'm so sorry." I furrowed my brows together and stand up from my seat and walked over to her.

"Lizzie, it's 9pm."

"I promise it is work related. I requested a meeting from one of my agents and I-... It's really important. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She kissed me in the cheek before waving goodbye to all of us and rushed out to the door.

"That was weird." Nicky said as I went back to my seat with the others and we continued eating. I don't know why but I feel something's wrong but I don't know if it's real. I trust her. I decided to trust her so I can't question her now. Maybe it is just work related. I hope it is.