Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?

y/n's pov

I followed Nicky's advice, I drove myself to Lizzie's house as I rang the doorbell a few times, hoping she would answer. After a minute of waiting, the front gate opened and I was caught by the green eyes staring at me.

"Y/n, w-what are you doing here so late at night?"

"I came here to apologize about that night. When you confessed to me that you like me. I knew what you meant, I just didn't want to hurt my feelings so I acted like you meant that you like me as a friend. I know it's selfish and stupid. I should've not done that. I hurt you."

I weakly grin at her as I faced down my feet scared of what her reaction would be. I couldn't take just standing there infront of her so I raised my head up and shake it as I turn away with my hands running across my hair. "I'm so sorry."

"I-I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. You know how scared I am to get hurt, but I know you would never hurt me. I-I just don't trust myself."

"I like you, too. More than a friend, I just don't know how I'll be able to do this with you when you're still technically married. I want to do it if you're 100% free from it. I like you, Lizzie and I don't even know what's going on with you and Aubrey but I just like you."

I say tearing up as I faced her with teary eyes as she looks down her hands.

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore. Thank you... for taking care of me. I won't bother you any longer."

I turned away as I walked around my car to get to the driver's seat but she stopped me.

"Wait! D-Don't go..." I looked at her with concern look in my eyes trying to read if she was serious. She is. I walked back infront of her with head down waiting for her to say something. She instead pulled me in embrace leaving me shock as I hold her tightly as tears stream down my face. I wiped it before I pulled away from the hug as she looked up at me with her eyes shining like stars on a galaxy.

"There's nothing going on between me and Aubrey, we're just close friends. I promise you that we'll make this work, okay? All you have to do is to trust me."

We pressed our foreheads together as we stayed in that position for a few minutes. I kissed her forehead before she pulled me in a hug once again causing me to smile. "Please stay for tonight."

"Okay."

-

The next morning, I started it at her house again cooking them pancakes for breakfast this time. Ever since I told Lizzie that pasta is the only thing I could cook she would always let me join her in cooking or baking so that I'll learn as well. Sometimes she'll send me her recipes when I'm at work. She's a really good cook and I'm impressed. In the midst of thinking about her I then start feeling butterflies on my stomach when I remembered what happened last night with Lizzie and I.

-last night-

"Faster! Oh god, y/n..."

"Be quiet. You're going to wake up, Eugene. Or do you want me to stop?"

I say pumping my fingers in and out of her as she bit her bottom lip shaking her head muffling her moans. "Good girl." I went faster and faster as she arched her back covering her mouth to prevent her moans to come out with her hand as she starts to scratch my arm with her other.

I can feel her walls tightening which indicates she's close to release so I pulled my fingers out as I went down on where she wants me the most, eating her out with my tongue as she finally let out a loud moan. "Y/n! God oh god. Ahh! More!" I didn't mind her moaning too loud as I deepened my tongue inside her curling here and there since I was also getting tired and I just wanted her to finish since we've been doing it for hours. I took my finger and rubbed her clit as I eat her out as she starts twitching and bucking her hips forward so I have to hold her down so she's steady. She was a moaning mess, I soon swallowed all her juices as she reached her climax. I lied beside her as we both catch our breaths.