Chapter 4 | kiss me

Hermosa ☕️
Robbie and I had a fight...  | 2:38am

y/n's pov

Her text left me shock not knowing how to talk to her. I've never really comforted anyone with their problems. I'm pretty useless actually.

Me
Want to tell me something about it? | 2:40am

It's safe to say that I have no idea what i'm doing but i'm doing it.

Hermosa ☕️
Actually... Can you come over? I understand if you're tired and won't be able to come. I just need someone right now.  | 2:40am

Fuck fuck fuck fuck she wants me to come over.

Part of me says i'll be fine but actually no. If I come over then I have to comfort her in real life and I wouldn't know what to say to her. But I can't leave her like this so might as well give it a try.

Me
I'll be fine, Liz. I can come over. :] | 2:41am

Hermosa ☕️
Okay! Thank you. I'll send you the address. ❤️ | 2:41am

I changed my pjs into sweatpants so it'll keep me warmer as Lizzie sent me her address. I drove to her place and I was in awe when I saw her huge place. It's quite cozy but also looks very fancy.

I got out of my car and texted Lizzie that i'm outside her house. She got out and she opened her gate for me.

I saw her glossy eyes which looked like she's been crying for a while. I unconsciously gave her a hug which surprised her but she hugged back. We pulled away but our faces still few inches close as we looked into each other's eyes.

I took a glanced at her lips but I realized what I was doing so I pulled away and cleared my throat. I gave her a grin as she took me in her home.

She sat me down the couch and gave me a glass of water as she sat down beside me looking down in her hands fidgeting.

I noticed her fidgeting so I held her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me with teary eyes and her lips quiver. "It's okay." I say as she starts trembling I took her in my arms and embraced her as she starts sobbing uncontrollably. Her voice cracking as she sobs in my arms, it's hard seeing her this way.

I rubbed her back to reassure her that everything is going to be fine even if I have no idea how marriage works.

After minutes of her sobbing, she explained to me what happened between her and Robbie. They just had a small argument but it really made Robbie mad so he left and she doesn't know where he went. What an asshole. I didn't know what to say so I just kept rubbing her arms and just listened to her. We were just there sitting in the couch, there was a peaceful silence between us. She's still in my arms while I play with her hair.

"Thank you, y/n for coming here. I know I should've not asked you to come here since you just got off from work. I'm so sorry-" she rambles but I cut her off before she even blames herself "It's alright Lizzie, i'm your friend and I'll always be here whenever you need me, okay? So quit rambling and give back my happy Lizzie." I joked which made her laugh softly and made my heart melt.