Chapter 34 | do you need something?

Y/n's pov

Lizzie and I were celebrating my signing with a record company, and she wanted to bring Nicky and Katie, but Katie couldn't come due to her Supergirl S6 press trip. Nicky is also planning to relocate to an apartment near the restaurant so that he won't have to drive too far and can contribute to the restaurant's attractive aspect. He's a slacker, that lad. Because Eugene is still at school, it's only me and Lizzie celebrating, and Lizzie didn't want to wait until evening and insisted on doing it immediately.

We couldn't go far since we needed to keep an eye on Eugene, so we merely decided to bake a cake at her house. Thankfully, we won't need to go grocery shopping for the ingredients because Lizzie's kitchen appears to be a full-fledged market at this point.

I assisted her in preparing the dish by taking out the necessary tools while she got out the ingredients. Lizzie and I studied the directions for creating the cake step-by-step as we started combining, adding, and mixing the ingredients here and there after we completed prepping, wearing aprons, cleaning our hands, and correctly tying our hair up so it didn't get in the way. Because Lizzie and Eugene both enjoy blueberries, she decides to prepare a blueberry cheesecake. When they pluck blueberries from her garden, I'm guessing they always munch on it.

We cooked the cake for an hour after preparing the cake foundation and cream mixture, but we kept an eye on it every now and then. After a time, we put frozen blueberries on top of it and served the rest of it to each other. The jelly was then warmed and distributed over the frozen blueberries. We've all been sloppy at one point or another, and we've all joked about it.

We scrubbed the counter, and I offered to wash the dishes so Lizzie could make plates for the two of us while we watched a movie.

"Y/n?" Lizzie yelled out to me from the living room, where she was setting the plates on the coffee table with a slice of cake on each.

"Yeah?"

"Can we watch that film you always ramble about? What do you call it? Uhm... Oh! Carol? Is it right?"

A grin appeared on my lips when I heard the title of the film, and I dried my hands when I finished washing all the dishes. Lizzie was surfing through Netflix in the living room when I arrived, looking for the video she mentioned. Lizzie looked at me with a large grin on my face and asked, "What?" "Nothing. Are you sure you want to watch that?" I said as I sat next to her, and she nodded, her gaze fixed on the television.

"There!" she said, giggling as she pressed the play button for 'Carol (2015),' before bringing me a plate and snuggling down alongside me.

We were both exhausted and hungry from baking, so we shared a taste of the blueberry cake we had just finished and gave each other high fives for a job well done.

We've arrived at the point in the story where Therese first noticed Carol in the store. Lizzie's reaction was lovely, and her huge adorable eyes were fixed on the figures, which made me laugh. "What?" she said, her brows wrinkled, I peered into her eyes, almost losing myself in them, but I managed to draw myself, "Nothing."

The film was already halfway and we almost finished the cake but we decided to leave some more for Eugene when he gets home from school. He's 3 hours away from going home. It'll be hard for me to not eat but I'll try because Lizzie might kill me.

"What's so special about this film? Other than the fact that Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara, and Sarah Paulson is in it like you would always tell me non-stop." She joked and I put my hand on my heart dramatically, "No, I do not." She giggled and I pouted and pull myself away from her but she whined and hooked her arm around mine and pulled me close to her so I won't go anywhere. She placed her head on my shoulder and hummed while we continue watching.

Then the waterloo scene came on (iykyk) and Lizzie's head pulled back from my head and sat up causing me to look at her who has a suspicious look towards the picture in motion awaiting their next move. When Carol removed the tie on her robe Lizzie's jaw slowly opened and started tapping my thigh repeatedly which makes me grin. Lizzie was holding on to my arm still fixated on the film, when Carol and Therese moved to the bed and they were both naked, I felt Lizzie's grasp tightened so I looked to her and she licked and bit her bottom lip making me chuckle quietly.

When Carol went downtown on Therese, I felt a sudden shift beside me so I looked at it and saw Lizzie sitting close to me and noticed how she was rubbing her thighs together and her breath was starting to go heavy which made me smirk and decided to play.

I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it to calm her down and her thighs parted from each other a little as I kept my hand in place while softly caressing it with my thumb. I then started tracing circular motion with my pointer finger on her inner thigh but I still act like I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing as I hear her took a deep shaky exhale.

-

Lizzie's pov

What the fuck is she doing?!

Y/n's finger was tracing different shape on my inner thigh now and I can't take it anymore, I just want to feel her touch. It's been a while since we... well... anyways, she doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing to me though, or maybe she's teasing me... She's definitely teasing me.

The scene was still on and I just wish she would just do what Cate Blanchett did to Rooney Mara to me in that scene. But also I feel like the scene would be over so I can stop imagining things. If Y/n can read minds she would've heard my loud ass sexual thoughts right now, which will be embarassing.

"You okay, Lizzie?" Y/n blurted out which pulled me away from my thoughts and looked at her and nodded in total panic that I tried to hide. "You sure? You look a little winded. Is there something wrong?" I took a shaky breath and accidentally looked at her lips in which I cleared my throat and responded, "N-no, I'm f-fine."

"You know you can tell me anything. I'll try to help as much as I can." Her hand were slowly getting higher to my core but she'll eventually pull it away from it which is making me squirm in her touch. She put back her gaze to the ongoing love scene on the tv, still has her hand on my inner thigh just casually squeezing it from time to time as I start feeling wet down on my womanhood. With one more squeeze, I accidentally let out a moan and I immediately smacked my hand on my mouth hoping she didn't hear it.

"Hmm? Do you want something?"

Someone. You.

-

Y/n's pov

With one more squeeze, she let out a soft moan which I think was accidental because she smacked her mouth with her hand. Looks like I was right all along.

I decided to play it off and acted like I didn't hear it, "Hmm? Do you need something?" She shake her head and let out a small "no."

"I'm going to ask you again." I went closer to her ear and whispered sexually, "Do you need something?" I heard her gulp which made me smirk and I placed my hand at the back of her head and turned her head to me, "Tell me what you need, Lizzie."

Her chest was rapidly rising and falling as she look into my lips then back to my eyes, "You."

I smirked and went to kiss her lips.

-

Lizzie's pov

"Mommy! I'm home!"

Shit.

I pulled away before we could even kiss and turned off the tv and cleared my throat before looking back at Y/n with an apology look and she shrugged. I went to Eugene at the front door and gave him a kiss on the top of his head, "You're here! How's school, my sunshine?" He answered brightly as I told him to change in his room so he could eat the cake Y/n and I made.

"Hi, Y/n!"

"Hey, kiddo!"

Eugene speed up to his room and closed it and looked at Y/n again who was walking up to me.

"Why does this keep happening?" I said, she laughed. "Maybe we should teach him to stop pussyblocking us?" She joked and I slapped her arm and pulled her in embrace and we stayed that way until Eugene came back out from his room.