Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty

y/n's pov

I wasn't expecting to see Lizzie in front of me right at this moment. Her jaw was wide open as she looked at me and Katie. I don't want to wake Katie up but I have to. "Hey, Katie wake up." She hummed in response as she rubbed her eyes and slowly opened it. "What's wrong?" She looked at me who was looking at Lizzie which made her look as well and I heard her gasp. She immediately pulled away from me and sat up and I did the same.

"Lizzie..." I stand up and walked up to her as she slowly backs away.

"W-Who is she?"

"She's Katie Mcgrath. She's an actress like you, and she's an old friend of mine."

"Friend?" I nodded at her as she let out a snicker.

"No person would let her 'friend' sleep on top of them. Unless you guys had history." She stated which made me roll my eyes, "Lizzie."

"Do you?" She cuts me off again as I responded.

"What?"

"Do you have history with her?" I looked at her and glanced at my feet as I say, "Y-yes." I heard her hummed in response as she took her bag and walked up the door.

"Lizzie, wait!" I ran up to her and stopped her from getting out. "Get out of my way, y/n." "No." She tilted her head which made me gulp a huge lump on my throat.

"I'm not letting you leave until we talk."

"There's nothing to talk about. I came here to apologize because I was guilty on hurting you with Robbie. He and I had sex for fucksake! It was a stupid idea I don't know what happened to me. I came here to tell you everything but then I see you with another girl sleeping on top of you! I guess you're just as guilty as I am." She reached for the door knob but I managed to block it.

"Lizzie, Katie is just a friend. And no, I'm not as guilty as you because first of, we're not even dating. Why should I feel guilty? We were doing fine for four months until you have to get that son of a bitch husband of yours out of that jail. and second, I'm pretty sure you're sober enough to know what was going on around you so that means you chose to have sex with Robbie. So no, I'm not as guilty as you. I'm not cheating on you, we're not together, and you're married. I'm sorry if you feel upset that you saw me with Katie that way but you don't know anything, and if you do want to know about it then... I don't know fix whatever is wrong with your life or whatever we have, if we even have somethinf between us, I will tell you. But you're just so messed up right now, Liz."

She just nodded and played with her hands while glancing down to it

She just nodded and played with her hands while glancing down to it. I had tears coming down so I hugged her so she wouldn't see it. I kissed her on the side of her head as I turn back to open the door and not look at her. I closed the door when she left and I immediately started sobbing on my door as I fell down the floor. Katie ran to me and held me to calm me down, she rocks me slightly as she softly shush me and rubs my back. When I calmed down, Katie then said, "What do you want to do, sweetie?" I just shrugged since my mind was so tired with everything that's happening with Lizzie. I thought we were already fine, no more distractions or issues between us. I guess I was wrong.

"I wanna sleep. Will you please stay? It's okay if you can't." I say as I slowly stand up with Katie guiding me. "Of course, love. I'll stay whenever you want me to, okay? I'm here." She says cupping my face and her thumb softly rubbing my cheek. I don't know what hit me but I pulled her in for a kiss, I haven't felt her lips in so long. She kissed back until we have to break the kiss to get some air. "I'm sorry." I said. "No worries, sweetheart. Do you still want to do this or do you want to sleep?" She asked, "I want to sleep if that's alright." "Surely. Come."

Katie took me to bed as we I cuddled with her making me place my head at the crook of her neck this time. I don't know what lies ahead with me and Katie or Lizzie but I hope I won't get ruined this time around.

-

a/n

i'm so sorry for being inactive, i've been busy with school and i'm starting to lose motivation in writing 😐 (but i'll keep on trying!)

i know the chapters r full of angst and stuffs, I just love the drama 😎 (i'm kidding) I promise the good days wil come. 💌

drink, eat, excercise daily and take care of yourselves ! ily x