Chapter 21 | breakfast

y/n's pov

After showering and changing clothes, I went back outside my room and gave Katie one last kiss before heading out my apartment. "See you later, Katie!" I shouted from the front door and she responded as well. I drove myself to the coffee shop in which I have a morning shift by the way but I guess I can ask Gelo for another day off since there's a lot happening again. I'm sure he'll understand.

When I got in the store, I looked for the familiar brunette and I laid eyes upon her green eyes from far distance as she gave me a smile. I nodded and went to her, she stand up from her seat and hugged me. "Thank you for coming." I responded with a small 'yeah' and told her to wait for a moment since I have to talk to my manager.

I got in the counter and Nicky was there and he was confused as to why I'm not wearing an appropriate attire for work. I told him the reason why which him nod his head slowly before I went to my manager's office to talk. In the end, he approved and I thanked him before going back out to sit with Lizzie.

"So..." I inquired playing with my fingers.

"So..." She responded.

"What is it that do you wanted to talk about?" She looked at me before sitting herself up and fixed her posture before asnwering. "About yesterday... last night." I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes with her mentioning about last night.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I really am. Please."

"How many more 'sorries' am I going to receive from your stupid actions, Lizzie?" I screamed softly so no one could hear me besides her. She looked away from me as she pulled her lips between her teeth preventing her to cry again. "I'm sorry but the moment you broke Robbie out of prison was the moment I lost my trust in you. But I can't just leave you."

"I don't know why you did it, I don't know why you think Eugene would need an abusive father like him but I'm here to tell you that I want to help you. I just don't know how if we're going to be like this." I stated as I held her hand in mine and she held it back and rubbed her thumb softly against my skin, looking at me.

"I know I made a mistake. I have no idea how I'm going to get rid of him, y/n. When I got home last night, he was acting weird. He wasn't the same Robbie who would look at me with love in his eyes. He instead looked at me with madness. He was scaring me but I just chose to ignore it since I was tired. I still don't trust him, y/n what if he starts abusing us again?" She rambled as I shush her and calmed her down as I rubbed her hand. "It's okay. I'm here, I'll help you okay?" She nodded and quickly wiped her tears away.

"Now let's start breakfast. I'm starving." I said which made her chuckle and smile. We ordered our food for breakfast while we make conversations normally again and I can tell we're getting along after what happened yesterday. I honestly don't know anymore, this morning Katie almost made me reached my climax and now I'm back here again with Lizzie. I know Katie was my former lover, and also my first girlfriend, she was sweet and all but we had to break up due to personal reasons. I know there's still feelings between us but at the same time I also have feelings for Lizzie. It's fucked up.

After breakfast, we decided to walk around just near the store since she said she have nothing to do all day. She also said she just wants to spend more time with me, sort of like an apology for what happened last night. We talked about her upcoming new movie with Benedict Cumberbatch, Doctor Strange 2 i mean nothing really much she just said it'll be really cool and that she just finished filming all her scenes which made me excited. As a marvel fan, I'm glad someone casted in it is a friend of mine. GOD I LOVE SCARLET WITCH SO MUCH. sorry. uhm. anyways.

As we were around the block I noticed a familiar face from the other side of the road, it was Katie. with a man. A man? I thought she was going to be with Chyler? she lied? "What's wrong, y/n?" Lizzie asked which made me jump. I didn't noticed I stopped walking for a while before Lizzie caught my attention. We start walking back to the store with my head filled with Katie hanging out with a man, lying to me. I never thought I would feel some anger in me, we're not even dating.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lizzie asked again as I let out a grin. "Yeah. Fine. I have to go back to my apartment, do you need a ride home?" She declined, she said she bought her car with her. She said if she would've known we would get along pretty well again she wouldn't have brought her car with her. We bid our farewells as we both go on separate ways.

When I got home, I lied on the couch and watched Stranger Things on Netflix. For some reason, I just couldn't get Katie with a man off my head. Who could that be? A friend? Co-star? Boyfriend??? Ugh. Jesus. Get your shit together, y/n. I finally had the urge to call Katie, I don't know what hit me but I just want to know if she actually lied to me or not.

-in call-

K: Y/n! H-Hi, love.
Y: Yeah, hi. I just got back from the store. Where are you? How's the planning with Chyler?
K: Oh. Uh... Good! She was planning on g-going on a club in Vancouver. Can you believe it?

So she lied. Huh. Fan-tas-tic. (sarcasm lol)

Y: Okay! Good. Just checking in. I'll see you later?
K: Of course, love. Bye.

-end of call-

I hunged up and waited for Katie to come back again. We shall see how she'll play it off.