Chapter 28 | need more time

y/n's pov

This feels nice, I've always wanted to be in her presence again. I missed her so much and I wish we could always stay this close.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"What? You didn't tell me you can actually read minds." I joked, she laughed at it and oh my fucking universe I missed that sound.

"No really, what were you thinking about?" I sigh before I answered. "You. Us. How I wish we could stay like this forever."

"What makes you think we won't stay like this forever?" I pulled away and sat up and she mimicked my actions. "Robbie." I didn't look at her when I said his name. My insides was full of rage everytime I mention him. He's sick in the stomach.

Lizzie took my hand and that's when I looked at her and all of a sudden all of my tensed muscles calmed down. Everytime I look at her, I feel my world stops and just by looking at her I know I'm in good place.

"Do you trust me...? That I will fix everything?" She played with my fingers waiting for my response.

Is it worth it?

"You, me and Eugene can live a good life again just like... before I made the mistake."

Will she hurt my feelings again?

"I promise I'll do anything to keep whatever we have stable, whatever it is I'll do it."

If I trust her how am I sure she won't do it again?

"Even if it means I have to risk my life to keep you in my life, I'll do it."

Should I...?

"Y/n? Is everything alright?" I took a deep breath and held her closer to me. "I appreciate it, Lizzie. I mean it. I just..."

"I just need more time, will that be alright?" For some reason, I was holding my breath waiting for her to throw her fire at me and rage but she just wrapped her arms around me and nodded. "I can wait for as long as I'm alive, Y/n. I'll always be with you. I mean that."

Tears were pooling in my eyes waiting to come out and it did. I kissed the top of her head, and closed my eyes to rest until the other two comes back with our lunch.

-

lizzie's pov

"We're baack-" The two almost screamed so loud but I gestured for silence since Y/n fell asleep. I'm still in bed with her, I'm afraid I'll wake her up if I move out of the bed.

The two silently paced around the room placing the foods they bought for lunch on the small table. I then softly woke Y/n up and she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. "What?" I inquired and she shaked her head no, still smiling. "It's nice waking up next to a goddess." I scoffed at her remarks before I helped her sit up as Katie moved the table infront of Y/n so she could eat in bed.

"Well, time to go. I still have work to do!" Katie exclaimed grabbingg her things once again, hugging Nicky, me, and Y/n. "Can't you stay?" Y/n requested and Katie cupped her face and said, "No, I'm sorry I can't, love. Supergirl is still ongoing and it's the last few episodes before it officially ends but I promise I'll come right back here after." Katie then kissed her forehead and gave her one last embrace before she head out of the room.

An hour has passed and I was done helping Y/n eat her lunch. We were just admiring each other's presence when we a flash clicked at us and saw Nicky taking a picture of us.

"Uhm, ow? What was that for?" Nicky chuckled and started packing his bag. "For documentary." He let out a snicker before he put the strap of his bag around his shoulder. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out. Back to the cafe. I really hope you can come back and work there, Y/n."

"Yeah... I miss being in the cafe but I don't think I'll ever come back. Atleast not for now..?"

"Oh everyone misses your childlish behaviors at work." Nicky teased and Y/n pretended to be hurt. "You're not welcome here anymore, Nicky." We all laughed before Nicky waved goodbye and head out as well.

And then there was just the two of us again.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked and I was responded with a raised brow and a smirk. I knew what that meant.

"No.."

"What? I was thinking about watching Marvel movies."

Oh, never mind.

"Unless, you were thinking of something else..?"

Oh, yes. Fuck no, wait. Calm down my beating vagina.

"Nope. I got nothing in mind. We can watch in my laptop, wait let me get it."

I was about to get my things when I was stopped by her hand. She pulled me close and I felt my heartbeat pounding so fast.

"You're supposed to say, yes." My breath started hitching as we were so close to each other's faces. "Didn't you said you need more time?" I gave her a smirk pretending to be the boss. That was until she also let out a smirk and looked at my lips then back to my eyes which made me feel the pool of wetness in between my thighs. She's so hot.

"So you weren't thinking of doing this then?" She slowly traced my jawline then down to my neck making my breath shaked.

"Were you?" I gulped a huge lump in my throat before I closed the gap and kissed her lips. The kiss started out passionate and slow until it became hard and tensed. Her right hand was on my hair tugging it hard while my hands were trying so hard to not hurt her wounds.

Our tongues were dancing and were fighting for dominance at the same time. She wins, of course. I moaned with the feelimg of her tongue exploring my mouth which definitely turned her on since she grasp in my hair tightened.

We both pulled away to get some air and we were both panting as we pressed our foreheads against each other. "We can't fuck here." I said and she let out a snicker. "No, but I can finger you." Holyshit, is she for real???

"Or not... Your choice."

"But your arm..."

"Lizzie, the only wounded up right now is my arm... not my fingers." She wiggled her fingers in front of me which made me giggled.

"What if someone walks in on us?"

"Well, then let them enjoy the show, I guess."