Chapter 9 | nicky

y/n's pov

When I arrived at Nicky's apartment we hugged for a while as if we haven't seen each other for years. We sat down in his couch as he gave me a water to drink.

"So what happened?"

-earlier in the shop-

nicky's pov

it was a usual work day, y/n is still not in work and won't be until tomorrow. it's getting really lonely here, i miss having to tease someone and she haven't been texting me ever since she and Lizzie got close. Which is completely fine, by the way.

As I serve a plate of a sliced choco cake and a black coffee to a customer a familiar man walked in and he does not look friendly, alright.

"Is there a y/n y/l/n who works here???" He loudly inquired.

Just then, my manager came out and tried to calm him down.

"Sir, please calm down, what is it that you need from one of my employee?"

"She took my wife and my kid away from me. Now tell me where she is!"

As soon as he said that I knew it was Lizzie. With the situation happening right now, y/n is with Lizzie and her kid at the hospital. They've been close ever since Lizzie started visited here. I'm not entirely sure what happened since y/n have yet to tell me about it.

"Sir, Miss y/l/n have been off from work for a week since she needed to take care of someone at the hospital."

"The hospital? That's right! They're in the hospital."

He ran off quickly back to his car as he drove away in which I assume to the hospital. He won't find them there since y/n already told me Eugene got discharged and she drove them back at Lizzie's place.

Now let's just hope he wouldn't find y/n or else it'll be one hell of a rollercoaster.

-present day-

y/n's pov

"He's a fucking psycho."

I said as Nicky finished summarizing what happened earlier at the shop. How could he know about me? I don't remember introducing myself to him at all.

"Hmm, tell me about it."

Nicky remarked as he sips his red bull in can with a straw.

"What really happened, y/n? Please tell me so I can help with the situation and help you not screw up."

I rolled my eyes at him as I told him about the incident. After I finished, I looked at him with his eyes widened and his jaw wide open as if he was really scared.

"He's a fucking dick."

He says.

"Ya think???"

We both laughed. Honestly, we both like bullying men who just doesn't deserve to be respected, at all. We've done it since the first time we met, it's actually maybe one of our similarities with each other.

"How is Lizzie's boy?"

"He's strong. Still smiling. Oh God-"

"What???"

"Uh, n-nothing."

I shrugged almost slipping out what happened to Lizzie and I in her kitchen earlier.

"Okay, I may be dumb but I'm not stupid. I'm guessing something happened this week? or maybe... earlier?"

He wiggled his brows at me as I groaned and laid on the pillow in the couch covering my face with my arms.

"So something did happened." He chuckled.

"Did you and Lizzie... fucked?"

I sat up so quick as I feel my heart beats faster.

"W-What? Absolutely, not. Why the hell would we do t-that?"

"Okay if you didn't, then why are you stammering so bad? Hmm?"

And with that I just didn't know what to say. I just went silent as he clapped his hands together and hit me with a pillow repeatedly making me groaned in pain.

"WHERE? What's it like? Isn't it your first? How did it happen? Was it good? or was it bad? Or were YOU bad?"

"Woah woah okay. Easy, pal. Let me process my answers for all of those. Uh, well, first question, in the kitchen after I cooked them pasta. Second, It felt nice. Third, we didn't really do it but I did sort of... devoured her a little bit."

Nicky hit my arm repeatedly while he shrieked out of excitement making me rub my arm to ease the pain.

"Anyway, I was about to call Eugene after serving the plates and all but Lizzie stopped me and pinned me against the wall."

"Ooh, yikes. I didn't know you were a bottom."

"Uh, I wasn't for the record. I did in fact ate her out what part of that did you not understand?"

I nervously chuckled as he started laughing and choking on his drink.

"Lastly, it was good like really good. It was also going well until Eugene had to call out to his mother."

Nicky's eyes widened and jaw dropped as he looked at me trying to process what I just told him.

"Oh my g- D-Did he... oh my- he did not, please tell me he did NOT see you eating his mother up on a kitchen counter."

"No! Jesus, no. He was up in the stairs calling out so no, we were safe. But he did heard screams, which is Lizzie she's pretty loud."

I giggled as I recall of how loud she was and how her screams were echoing across the entire house. It's giving me butterflies.

Nicky and I ended up talking about our week and what we did when we weren't together. So in honor of not being in each other's presence for a werk, we planned a friendly date tomorrow around LA. We're still not sure where exactly we're going so we just planned on doing whatever we want on the spot.

After a few hours, I decided to come home to my apartment which I haven't been to in a while. Once I got there, I took a shower and changed into my home clothes which is a baggy shirt and my women boxers. I went to message Lizzie to tell her that I got home but before I could do that I heard knocks on my door which made me jump a little.

I went in the living room to look at the peephole to see who it is and as soon as I saw who it is my heart beat went faster. I walked back and called Lizzie with my shaking breathe and hands.

-on call-

L: Y/n? Did you get home? Is Nicky alright?

Y: Liz-Lizzie...

L: What's wrong?

Y: There's someone... at my fr-front d-door.

L: Who is it? Is it the pizza delivery guy? You know you have to start to be brave and take your piz-

Y: It's Robbie.