Chapter 22 | sounds

( a/n: will only be posting one chapter today. x )

y/n's pov

Katie got back in my place an hour later, and I was in the bedroom just lying down but not asleep. When I heard someone called out from the front door, I went out of my room and welcomed the raven haired.

"Hi, love! What were you doing while I was out?" She asked while dropping her things on the couch. "Nothing. Just lying on the bed. So, what happened with Chyler?" She immediately stopped as soon as I asked which made me let out a small smirk but faded out when she turned to face me. I have to know if she's really going to keep lying about this with me. I know she's not my girlfriend anymore but I just don't know why she'd lie to me?

"I-It was g-great! Didn't I tell you about it on the phone?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah, yeah. I mean it's nothing at all. It's just that, Lizzie and I walked out of the store after breakfast and I looked across the street and saw... you. With a man." I looked at her, and saw her eyes widened. "Yeah, and you guys were so lovey dovey on each other." She lets out a snicker, "S-saw me? Well, that's a laugh. I was with Chyler the whole tim-" Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off and stand up from the couch and walked away from her, "Don't bullshit me, Katie." I said with a soft tone, made her silent.

"Who is he?" I turned to face her sitting on the couch with fear on her eyes. Her hands was almost shaking, and her lips were quivering. "I'm not mad, just please tell the truth?" I walked over to her and kneeled infront of her and held her hand in mine. "Boyfriend. H-He's my boyfriend." She said softly and I felt my heart dropped. I shouldn't really be hurt about it, we're not dating. I stand up clearing my throat and walked away again from her to the kitchen, and she followed me this time. "Y/n, you have to believe me that I was going to tell you-"

"Oh please, Katie. You literally almost fucked me earlier! When were you going to tell me?! I doubt you'd tell me right after what you did in the morning. Did you tell your little boyfriend about our intercourse? I bet not."

"I know! Please, please. I'm so sorry. Let me fix this, okay?" She placed her hands on my arms as she hold me closer. "How? We're not even dating." My breath started to hitch as I felt my tears fall down. She cupped my face and wiped my tears from falling again. "I'll leave." She said making me look at her with confusion. Leave? Is she for real? "N-no. You just got here, why the hell would you do that?" I pulled away from her. She let out a heavy sigh before talking, "Okay. Fine, here's the truth. I can't stop myself from kissing you and all because I still have feelings for you, y/n. If I stay any longer, I would feel guilty that I might be hooking up with my first and ex girlfriend by now, and I also don't want to hurt him. I'll hurt both of you if I stay." Her confession made me froze in my tracks and just stared at her.

"Please say something?" Katie shuddered. "Wher- Where are you going now? Don't you have a shooting?" She let out a laugh which made me furrowed my brows. "I came here to see my boyfriend, and you. We're filming in Vancouver. I just asked for a week vacation since I've been at work for hours. I'll catch a flight tonight." She walked over to me and say, "I'm sorry." She hugged me and I hugged back. She's still a friend to me after all. It still hurts that we only get to spend two days together.

Katie then packed her bags and stayed at a hotel near the airport. I went back to my place after dropping her off the hotel and lied on my couch again. I wanted to bawl my eyes out but there were no tears left to cry, just when you thought your life was already good after four months it all went to shit. Lizzie and I are doing fine now, but Robbie is still there, at her place. Who knows what's happening there right now? He could be abusing them again. O-or they could be fucking- Ugh.

I shake my thought away as I try to calm myself down, breathing in and out. I grabbed my phone then to my contacts, I looked at the contact name, 'Hermosa ☕️'. Should I give her a call? or a text? What could she be doing right now? Will it be a bad time now? I took a deep breath before clicking the call button hoping she'd answer. And...

"Oh, Robbie..."

"Faster."

"More!"

All I hear was just Lizzie moaning. Out of breath. Begging for more.

Robbie. Also out of breath.

"Yeah, just like that... Mhmm aAaah..." Lizzie moaned as I heard their bed hit the wall and the bed creaks. Faster, and faster.

She moaned through the phone as it was overlayed by Robbie's. The-They're fucking doing it. Cloud of tears were formed in my eyes before I hit the end call button, and their sounds of pleasurement kept on repeating and repeating, over and over again.

-end of call-

I guess it is a bad time. Why did she answer the call? Did she know I was the one calling? Did she purposely answered the call to let me hear them fucking?

Out of frustation, I screamed and threw my phone against the wall leaving it completely destroyed on the floor of my apartment. I hate how my life turned to shit after a few months of nothing but happiness. So much has happened and I don't even know what to fucking do with my life anymore. I miss Lizzie. I miss hanging out with her and Eugene. Playing boardgames, eating donuts, dancing to whatever Lizzie plays on her record player. I want to be with them.

I don't even know how Robbie will react if he sees me again. Part of me is still traumatized by what he did four months ago. I can still vividly remember his hands trying to choke me to death. His kicks on my stomach. On the other hand, Katie's leaving, because she didn't want to hurt me nor her boyfriend. The only I have left is Nicky. I haven't really been talking to him actually, and I miss my bestfriend.

I shrugged off everything that's bothering me, hoping it'd just go away so I can live my life again. I might have to just go back to my life, before all this. Before Lizzie. Just me and Nicky working at a café. Therefore, I can just go back to being the most chillest person in the world, just going with the flow. I can just convince myself I went to the mall to treat myself, and that's all that happened. Let's just pretend I'm still that one sad, pathetic, lonely girl who everyone judges and hates. No big deal.