Chapter 7 | little jedi

(a/n: i kinda got hurt writing this, i'm sorry if you experienced this </3)

tw: abuse

lizzie's pov

After mine and Eugene's little visit to Y/n's shop again, we got back home and changed into our home clothes. It was late but Eugene wanted to watch a Disney movie so we watched Big Hero 6 which is his second favorite movie after the Star Wars movies. He was amazed by how The Big Hero 6 were testing out their suits that Hiro made for them and how he wants to be like Hiro one day, make suits like those. Or even be a superhero.

In the middle of watching the movie, the front door opened and closed. I looked at the clock and it was 12am, I got up from the couch while Eugene continued watching. I turned back as I saw Robbie. Drunk.

You've got to be kidding me.

I ran to him and held him up just before he falls down. He smiled at me as he tries to pull me closer. His hands were getting near my ass to grab so I pulled him away as he raised his brow at me. "Come on, love. Why pull away?" He says attempting to pull me in again but I always push him back. "You're drunk, Robbie. Take a shower and go to bed."

"I want to feel you inside me, babe." He says as he went near me and gave me kisses in the neck but I pushed him back and walked away.

I was about to walk back to the couch until he grabbed me by the wrist too tight as I groaned from the pain. "You don't walk away from me. I said I want to feel you inside me and you do as I say!" He shouts making me and Eugene startled since I've never seen him this way.

"Robbie, calm down, you're drunk. We can talk this out." I tried taking his hands off of my wrist but he grabbed both of my arms tight and pushed me against the wall.

"Robbie, please. Our kid's here. You don't want him seeing you this way, do you?" I looked at him with teary eyes but he was still in rage. "I don't fucking care!" He pulled me to the couch and went on top me as he kissed me on the lips hard until he went down to my jawline then to the neck, not missing one spot in my neck. I tried to escape him but he was too strong. "Robbie..." I sobbed. Eugene noticed that I was getting hurt so he tries to stop his dad but to my surprise Robbie pulled away from me and grabbed Eugene as tight as he held me and pushed him out of the way making Eugene let out a cry.

"Ouch Daddy, you're hurting me! Stop!" I tried getting up to pull Eugene away from Robbie's grasp but Robbie pushed me so hard I fell into the ground.

Robbie unbuckled his belt and yelled at Eugene. "Turn around!" Eugene followed sobbing. Robbie wrapped half of the belt in his hands and waited for the few moments as he started whipping it in Eugene's legs. I cried as I saw my boy screaming from how hurt it feels.

"Robbie, stop! Please!" I tried to scream but I was getting so weak. I stood up and tried pulling the belt away from him but he was too strong. "Let go, Lizzie! He needs to learn a lesson!" Eugene turned around crying and helped me pull the belt away from him but Robbie pushed him too hard that Eugene fell in and hit his head at the edge of the table beside the sofa on his way down. It was a loud thud.

I stopped pulling as I heard it and looked behind Robbie and saw Eugene unconscious on the ground. I quickly ran into him and carefully carried his head as blood starting streaming down. I breathe rapidly as I noticed he was bleeding. "What have you fucking done?!" I screamed as I turned to Robbie who was shocked from what he was looking at. He went down on his knees and cupped Eugene's face, "Gene, buddy, wake up. I-I'm so sorry, buddy..." He started crying trying to wake his son up as I started getting mad.