1

Skylar played by HOLLAND RODEN ^^ (if you don't know who she is go on google and type in Stydia.)

ps if you like teen wolf and enjoy stiles stilinski then check out my fanfiction fade. the writing is MUCH better :,)

I waited patiently in the awfully boring waiting room. Hoping, praying even, that I would book this audition. It was my last shot. If I didn't get whatever role this was, then it was back in with my horrible parents. In whom criticize absolutely everything I do.

I currently live alone in a pathetically small apartment. Completely broke and still needing to pay for rent, food, and all of the other essentials required for a decent life style. And, quite frankly, there was no other way those things were going to happen unless this happens to work out. Which was a long shot.

"Skylar McCal?"

My heart plummeted. It wasn't that I was dreading the well awaited answer, I actually wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. I was merely nervous. Also known as wanting to collapse on the floor dramatically and sob into the pink purse located on the pretty blondes lap, whom was placed in the chair next to me.

"Okay Skylar." A bald man greeted me as I walked in the secluded room. A professional looking lady walked from behind a closed door that I hadn't noticed was there before. She had a clipboard in her hand and was sketching something of some sort. I turned my head around back to the man, simply loosing interest in her.

"So about two to three days ago, you auditioned for a so called 'mystery role.'" He spoke, his voice husky and rough. Almost as if he was getting over a nasty flu, "You read a cold read and I called you back here with a few other lady's to try out for the role one more time before I decide the actress for this–ugh–mystery role."

I nodded, "when are you going to tell me what the role is really for?"

He smiled nervously and shook his head. "I promise Skylar, you will find out in a few hours."

I nodded and sighed as he handed me a piece of paper and pen.

"Now fill this out and go have a seat, you will be back shortly." He smiled a forced grin, quirking an eyebrow.

I nodded and went back in the main room with the three other girls. The blonde who I had fantasized about throwing up on giving me a harsh glare. And for no specific reason whatsoever. I gave her an over dramatic eye roll, purposely placing myself on the opposite side of the room.

I know I may seem crazy for auditioning for a role that I have absolutely no idea about, but I'm that desperate. I just needed this more than anything at the moment.

DYLAN POV:

"Dylan." My manager Liz yelled frantically, appearing from the previously closed door to my right.

I quirked an eyebrow, pursing my lips, "What?"

"Any preferences?" She sternly questioned, tossing four head shots of four drastically different girls.

I chuckled sarcastically, pushing them to the side, "I'm not getting a fake girlfriend."

She scoffed at me, crossing her pale arms. "It's either this or you're breaking your contract."

"I don't give a sh–"

"And–" she cut me off, "your carrier is over."

"Yeah. Great." I remarked, interwinding my fingers, "There are so many managers out there that would want me."

"Dylan, Dylan." She rolled her eyes at me, twirling a pen obnoxiously between her gnarled fingers. "No one will hire you if your known as a drug attic, cheater on your former girlfriend, Britt, and go out to bars to get drunk."

"I'm not a drug attic, and I didn't cheat on Britt." I retorted.

"Well people think you are and did."

"Well those Rumors are false." I scoffed, "I know it."

"It doesn't matter what you know. It's what the people know."

I stayed silent, refusing to make eye contact nor move. Wanting to oh-so-desperately stand up and just simply walk away from all of the rumors and issues currently swirling about my reputation.

She raced her fingers through her black almost grey hair, making it look worse than it already did. "I do not want to sit here and argue with you."

"Well that is what's happening." I smiled fakley at her, showing her my whitened teeth.

She stomped her foot to the ground in frustration and balled up her fists, but quickly releasing them, taking a large breath out. "Dylan. You know you have to do this. I know this will benefit your carrier and overall appearance as a person, but I think this will actually help you. Make you a better person."

I sighed and shook my head, still remaining silent for a moment. Until I broke it by pointing at a headshot of a girl.

"She's hot."

"Skylar?" She almost laughed, briefly glancing at the headshot. Her deep red fingernails clutching a photo of a blonde that looked awfully too much like Britt.

"Sure. Whatever. Now just leave me alone, please."

She sighed and nodded, Turing on her heel and gliding out the door in a swift motion. Leaving the headshots behind. The one previously stabbed by her fake fingernails collapsing towards the floor.
____________________
Update?