3

Dylan looked at me like I was crazy. "what?! You're doing it?!"

"I need the money."

"You had enough to pay for this headshot!" He yelled, picking up my headshot and shoving it in front of my face.

"That was taken awhile ago...I actually had the money back then."

He tossed the picture aside and crossed his arms. "Im not doing this."

"Oh yes you are." James frowned.

I put my hand out, "I'll sign the contract."

I was given the piece of paper and read over it.
taking pictures together
going on dates
control of social media
In charge of public and personal life
6-8 months of relationship

"6 to 8 months?! That's an awful long time!" I frowned.

"I swear, it won't be that bad. And if you really love the relationship, it can last even longer."

"Yeah, that won't be happening." Dylan said, plopping his head in his hands. I nodded and signed the contract, handing it back to James who was smiling cheerfully.

"Thank you so much Skylar, you won't regret it I swear."

I nodded and smiled fakley, putting my hair to the side.

"Okay, I'll be back in five minutes with a schedule for Skylar for tomorrow and then you two will be on your way." Said Liz.

Dylan got his head out of his hands and smiled widely at me. "I guess sense we're going to be living together we should get to know each other."

I nodded. "Ok."

"Favorite band or musician?" Smiled Dylan.

"My Chemical Romance." I stated bluntly.

"Really?" Dylan smiled slightly "Same."

"Good job guys! Keep it up!" Smiled Liz, exiting the room.

"So...." I shuffled my feet from the chair.

"We are not speaking to each other."

"What? But you just?"

Dylan chuckled, "Acting. Learn how to do it."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "So you don't like My Chemical Romance?"

"No, I do."

"Weird."

"How?"

"None of my friends know who that is."

"Huh."

"Great."

"Great."

After our awkward first conversation, we remained quiet. I started thinking. Should have I excepted this? I mean this kid is going to hate me until the end of time because he doesn't want to do this. And I'm going to be living with him. For more than half a year. But I seriously need this money. I get a free room and food? So maybe-

Dylan started to speak "What are you doing?"

"Thinking."

"About what." He was now looking at me, his elbows probed against the arm rests of the chair.

"This. This situation."

"Oh. Is your last name really McCal?"

I looked at him like he was insane and rolled my eyes, "No, its fake. Yes, it's real. Why?"

"Because on teen wolf, Scott McCall?"

"Oh yeah, I know, coincidence I guess. It's not spelled the same though."

"It's close enough for it to be a coincidence. Literally add another L and it's the same."

Liz then came back into the room and handed me the schedule.

"See you tomorrow Skylar." She smiled, waving me away. I took one last glance at Dylan, who was staring at the ground and then went on my way.
_________________
Update