26

"Hello? Hello?" I heard someone yell from outside. I reluctantly pulled my eyes open to see Dylan, as well, sleeping peacefully. "Oh shush I have a key."

"How did we fall asleep again if we woke up at like 1:30?" I mumbled to myself. I shook Dylan a bit, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Did we falls asleep?" He yawned.

"Yep." I popped the P.

He chuckled softly, standing up. "you fell asleep within the first thirty minutes. It was adorable."

"Yeah yeah. I will get the outfits. I'm pretty sure it's Liz and the make up artist." I spoke, hearing Dylan yell come in as I heard a key go into the lock and the door opened. I went to gather up the clothes for tonight. And honestly, I was pretty excited.

•••••

"How does this look?" I questioned, smoothing out the ruffles in my dress and looking up at Dylan, Liz, and the make up artist who I had vaguely met.

"It looks lovely, Now Theresa, go fit her hair and make up and Dylan. Shut your mouth."

I giggled as Dylan closed his mouth and blinked a few times. "Dear god, Skylar. You look gorgeous."

"Aw, thanks Dyl." I smiled. "You look handsome."

He smiled, glancing down at his fitted suit.

"C'mon Skylar." smiled Theresa. Who was apparently the make up artist. "Let's make you look even more beautiful."

"Not possible. It doesn't get better than that." Dylan stated, coming over and kissing me softly.

"Please keep that away from me and go to the other side of the room." Frowned Liz, waving Dylan away.

"But I-"

"Go."

"Liz-"

"Go Dylan."

"But sh-"

"Dylan O'Brien I said go to the other side of the room. You need to put your tie on." Liz yelled like an angry mother.

"But I hate ties."

Liz shook her head and said, "You are impossible" before walking over to the other side of the room, with Dylan at her side.

"Alright Mrs. McCal, lets get you ready now." Theresa said humorously, a slight tone of annoyance in her voice. Probably due to the fact that Dylan was being slightly aggravating on her part. She probably had better things to do than to be doing my make up.

•••••••••••

"Well we're here." Whispered Dylan. Clutching my hand tightly, pressing a soft kiss onto my lips.

"I'm excited. I've never been to one before."

"Honestly, after awhile...It gets a bit old."

I giggled, watching as all sorts of well known celebrities passed by. "I bet."

After walking the red carpet, and posing a bit for the cameras. The interviewers came in. With loads of questions. It was like 20 questions F-boy central. Of course, withdrawing all of the inappropriate questions that would probably still be asked at one point in time.

"Dylan! Skylar! Nice to see you two!" The overly excited interviewer asked.

"Good to see you too." I smiled.

Dylan smiled back, giving my hand a squeeze and glancing at me "Amazing to be here."

"Well I have to ask, your relationship has been all over the Internet for about four months now. How are you doing, what's the details?"

I answered first, "It's amazing. We have the perfect relationship, and he treats me so well. I couldn't ask for a better place to be in right now. We're always there for each other, you know? Not only do we love each other, we also have a really close friendship and I believe that's very important to have in a strong relationship. I love him, and I think I will for a really, really long time."

"Yeah." Dylan started to add on, "I don't think I've ever been this passionate about a relationship before. We're so close to each other and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. We can just talk about anything with each other and it's so great." He smiled down at me.

"Aw, you guys are adorable." She gushed, "Dylan, didn't you have a rough relationship with actress Britt Robertson? There was a current news broadcast about your relationship and it didn't go too well. How is this relationship different than before?"

I felt Dylan tense up, his palms getting a bit sweaty and his pulse rising a bit. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and smiled up at him, nodding.
_____________________
Update?