24

SUPERRRR SHORT CHAPTER, a week later moved in.

"Oh my god." sighed Dylan, plopping down onto our new couch. "Finally."

"I know. That took way longer than it should have." I yawned, falling down next to him. He looked down at me, a small smile pulling at his lips quickly forming into a huge one. "What?" I giggled.

"I guess I'm just really happy." He smiled. "really really happy."

"I'm happy too."

"Good." he chuckled, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled widely and kissed him back.

"Okay! Enough!" Liz yelled, bursting into our home. I accidentally bit his lip because of the sudden burst into our home, causing him to groan and pull back.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." I said to him, examining his lip.

"It's okay, I wouldn't mind it if Liz wasn't present."

I laughed and rolled my eyes as Liz sat there impatiently. "how did you get in here?"

"I had a key made." She sighed, holding up a silver key, connected to a circular ring.

"Great." Dylan sighed, "so now you can enter whenever you want."

"Correct."

"So why are you here?" I mumbled. I realized that saying that was a bit rude, but I was tired and wanted to get to the point.

"Yeah, leave us alone so I can cuddle with Sky." Dylan pouted, throwing his arms around me.

Liz groaned and pulled a slip of paper out of her back pocket. She had it folded perfectly and was carefully straightening it out.

"Alright, you guys are going to the Movie Awards in one week. Sorry it's late notice but we were a bit busy this week." she paused. Usually we would know months before hand.

"Ooh yay!" Dylan smiled.

"Dylan you are nominated for four awards. You and Skylar are going receive your outfits that morning. That's when they should arrive."

I rose my eye brow. "We can't dress ourselves?"

"Nope." she shook her head. "Just for one night Skylar. Can you do that?"

"Yeah yeah. Can I go to sleep now?" I yawned, Dylan kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight guys!" Liz stated, waving and walking out the door. I looked up to Dylan and smiled.

"Yay! Now we can freaking sleep."

I walked over to the wooden queen sized bed and collapsed. Letting the exhaustion take over. I felt a slight dip in the bed, slowly moving closer to me and surrounding me with his large warm arms.

"You are very tired." Chuckled Dylan.

"Looong day." I stated, keeping my eyes closed.

"Agreed." he stated, his breathing slowing down. Signalling that he was falling asleep.

I did the same, letting my mind become somewhat blank and slipping into a dreamless sleep.
__________________
Update