6

As we both walked into Woodies, the aroma of fresh sandwiches filled both of our noses.

"Skylar, I challange you to a contest." He smiled down at me.

"What type of contest." I smirked.

"I challenge you to a sandwich making contest."

I giggled, "oh I see."

"Whoever can create the...ugh-"

I cut him off "Spiciest sandwich, and eat it wins."

He smiled and clapped his hands together, "let's do this Skylar."

"I'm ready." I smiled.

We walked up to the sandwich bar and told the lady what we wanted on our sandwiches. Hot peppers, sauces and anything else that would make the sandwich spicy.

After we received our food, we picked a table and sat down. I laid my sandwich out in front of me and Dylan did the same with his.

"Ready?" Dylan smirked madly.

"Ready." I giggled.

"1"

"2"

"3!" We both started eating our sandwiches. And I'm letting you know right now, they were VERY spicy. Dylan was attempting to scarf his down, I was struggling to as well.

"Dear God." he chuckled, setting his sandwich down and taking a huge sip of water.

"I give up, you win." I set mine down as well, gulping down the water I had.

"YES! Dylan is the winner!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "yeah, yeah. Hooray for you."

Dylan smirked as he sipped his water. "so, Have you acted in any movies?"

I shrugged, "not really. a few short films. That's all really."

"Plays?"

"Four school plays."

He nodded. "I used to do YouTube videos." I started giggling as he raised his eyebrow, "what?"

"I know."

"You knew I did YouTube videos?"

I laughed and nodded, "that one with you wearing the red v-neck is all over the Internet."

His face went red and his eyes went wide. "Laugh all you want, I was a child."

"Well you have some great videos."

He rolled his eyes, chuckling a bit and pulled out his phone, checking the time. "I've got to head on to a meeting that starts in ten. I better head on. See you later Skylar."

"See ya later!" I smiled at him.

"Oh wait." he ran back to me and pulled out his phone. "I forgot the picture."

I giggled and smiled into the camera, but as if on cue, right before Dylan pressed the button a text appeared on his screen.

Liz: Make the selfie supper cuddly!

I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me.

"Let's get it over with." he sighed. we grabbed hands and put our faces together really close, me smiling and him putting his head up and squeezing my hand. (picture above)

After the click of the camera, he was off.
____________________
Update?