30

We arrived home and waved goodbye to Liz. It had been a long day and I was ready to be home.

"You tired?" Dylan asked, un locking the door to the house. I proceeded into the house, taking my shoes off.

"Exhausted."

"So am I" he yawned.

We both made our way to the bedroom. I turned my back to him and quickly changed into a loose T- Shirt and a pair of sleep shorts. When I turned around Dylan was already changed and laying down on the bed.

"You're Beautiful."

"I try." I giggled, laying down next to him.

"Skylar?" Dylan asked me, looking into my eyes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. He had said my whole name, Skylar. Not Sky. Which meant he was going to tell me something serious.

"Yeah?" I smiled, I was a bit hesitant. But I tried to not let it show.

"I love you."

Those three words. They meant so much. He had just told me that he had loved me. It was a bit ironic, due to the fact that I had just thought of the same exact thing a few hours ago. I love him too. I remember watching him giving his speech, thinking on how lucky I was to have him. And now he's saying he loves me. He loves me, that's crazy. How long were we together? Three, Four weeks? Is it way too early for him to say this? Does it matter? Well, it's been awhile sense we've both liked each other, so I don't believe that it's too early right?

I saw him still looking at me. Hope, worry, and fear in his eyes. But there was something else there too. Passion, Love and Happiness.

"I love you too." I returned.

A huge smile spread across his face as he glanced down. "Whew, I almost had a heart attack."

"Dylan. I'm worried."

"About what?"

"About us" I sighed.

"Why?" He frowned, fiddling with my fingers.

"It's been Two weeks. We've only been dating for two weeks. Is it too early to be saying this." Was I honestly saying this. Screwing everything up. I should have just kept my mouth shut. If I hadn't of said anything, then we would not be having this conversation.

"I think." Dylan started, letting go of my hands and staring back into my eyes. "That you're over thinking and we can do want we want."

I smiled lightly and nodded. "And...About Britt-"

"I told you, I'm fine with her."

"But she's not fine with you." I frowned. "What if you two start liking each other again? Everything woul-"

"Skylar" He chuckled. "stop overthinking. Everything will turn out fine. I promise."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

I sighed in relief and nodded, after a bit longer conversation. We drifted to sleep.
___________________
Update?