7

(The Next day, BORING SHORT FILLER CHAPTER)

I completed brushing my teeth as my phone binged.

Liz: You two better get ready for your boating date tomorrow!

I glanced down at my stomach and held my breath. Crap. Really?

Me: boating date?

Dylan: I need a tan anyways.

Me: is this mandatory?

Dylan: was that an actual question?

Liz: of course it's mandatory. Are you crazy?

Me: You can't even give me time to go to the gym?

Dylan: the gym?

Liz: the gym? Sweetie there is no one to impress. It's just Dylan.

Dylan: ooh, does someone have a thing for me?

Me: gross. in your dreams. I can't really name one person in their right mind that would have a thing for you.

Dylan: well.

Liz: Skylar, Dylan will pick you up at your apartment at 12:00. Be ready.

Me: will do.

Dylan: kill me.

Me: that can be arranged.

Dylan: good.

I collapsed on my couch and looked up at the ceiling. A day to myself. I should head to the gym, but I do also have a really good pizza place on speed dial. I dragged myself off of the couch and did a few sit ups and push ups on the carpeted floor. After my mini workout I stood up and nodded my head. Done. I guess.

I decided that I should check on social media. Sense I haven't been on in awhile. As I logged onto my Instagram, comments flooded my notifications. Mostly 'who the heck are you and why are you with him?' I honestly didn't blame them though, they just wanted to know who I was and why I was with Dylan. I would be wondering the same thing.

I didn't bother reading the hate comments. I didn't need any of that in my head.
___________________
Update?