NEWS NEWS NEWS

HI EVERYONE IVE GOT SOME NEWS

I JUST CAME OUT WITH A BRAND NEW STORY THAT I WORKED VERY HARD ON AND I WOULD BE SO SO HAPPY IF YOU GUYS WOULD CHECK IT OUT. (the main guy is Dylan ofc and the main girl is lily collins ;))

STORY TITLE: RECONCILE

GENRE: TEEN FICTION/ ROMANCE

PROLOGUE:
One mere night has the capability of changing absolutely everything.

     Catherine was a partially average high school teenager. Grades somewhat decent, sister painfully annoying, and book bag always filled to the brim with meaningless textbooks. There really wasn't anything strikingly different about this girl, therefore, her school labeled her as just that. Average.
     Fortunately for her, she doesn't seem to care in the slightest. Figuring that being equipped with one close friend, rather than many, is just fine. Besides, the less people who know your secrets, the better.
     Although her life seems monotonous, that surly doesn't mean there's not a colorful history painted behind that bland wall of hers. For, there are four people placed within her dreary high school, in whom overrule absolutely everyone else.

First, there's Amber. She's the so called leader of the annoying cluster. Ironically, her and Catherine used to be the best of friends, until their relationship somehow fell off the face of the earth at the end of freshman year. Ever since that fateful day, they've established one another nothing more than enemies.

Then, there's Amber's best friend. Heather. She's basically apart of the 'Catherine Replacement Project.' The two of them always attached at the hip. Her personality so bubbly, it's borderline aggravating.

Second to last, there's David. He's your everyday, eat a raw egg for breakfast, jock. Yet, somehow, his personality is equivalent to a piece of cardboard.

Lastly, there's Nick. (played by dyl) He's sarcastic, attractive, and perfectly capable of making teenage girls pathetically swoon. Him, Amber, and Catherine a former inseparable trio, until the unfortunate fallout. And, to make matters even more tremendous, Catherine was said to have developed a schoolgirl crush on the male sometime throughout the past. And, as of now, she claims the feelings have demolished for good.

Let's just see how good she is on keeping her word.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD