5

SKYLAR POV:

Dylan and I walked to the park and I spotted a few paparazzi.

"Ready?" I whispered.

"Sure."

Our hands touched and it felt...weird. But, in the best way. Our hands fit perfectly together and a good feeling was felt in my stomach. What was this? Nerves? Was I somehow nervous. Was it because of this whole situation?

I looked up at Dylan and at the same time he looked up at me. We were just staring at each other for a second. Just looking into each other's eyes. For one second we had come to an acceptance with one another. It was kind of...amazing. It felt like the whole world stopped for a second.

The sound of a garbage truck unloading down the street was heard, kind of knocking us out of the weird trance we were in.

"Ugh." Dylan coughed. "Lets go."

"Yeah."

What had just happened?

"Paparazzi twelve o' clock." Dylan whispered into my ear.

"Put those acting skills in action Brien, its show time."

I looked up at him and started laughing. Like he had just said the most hilarious thing ever. Dylan did the same, putting his face closer to mine. Our noses touching.

"I hate you." I giggled.

"I Hate you too." He chuckled back at me. I clung onto his arm, shielding myself from the wind.

"Let's walk over to the pond, get a bit closer."

I didn't say anything back, but I still followed his commands and ended up on a bench looking out onto the water. Our hands remained locked and our gaze glued to the water. The ducks in the pond quaked away as they swam across the lake.

"It's pretty." I spoke, attempting to start a conversation.

"Yeah." He sighed, reached down to his left side bringing up a loaf of bread. "I was given this by liz. I'm assuming she wants us to feed the ducks."

I smiled widely and nodded, Dylan ripping open the plastic and handing me a slice. I ripped off a piece and tossed it into the water. Watching the ducks curiously wander over to it as it fell, figuring it out it was food and quacking for more. I began tossing more small pieces into the liquid, mindlessly giggling from time to time as the ducks scarfed down the bread.

Dylan started throwing some too into the water. He chuckled a little when two ducks fought over a piece. We were now both out of bread as we threw our two last pieces into the lake.

"I wish I was a duck" I sighed.

"why?"

"Because. Not a care in the world, just free food being thrown at you."

"But the bread, it's all gross and soggy."

"Exactly. They don't even care about that."

"I want to be a duck too."

I giggled as A smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. "Are you hungry?"

"I want to stay here and look at the ducks!"

"Well, it's time to go to Woodies so. You can just sit here and starve to death or-"

"No! No! I want food!" I yelled.

Dylan began laughing. "Well let's go then."

I guess Dylan really didn't hate me that much...He was acting nice now. Really nice. And I'm really glad. And yet, it hasn't even been a day.
_________________
Update?

GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED IM SO SO SORRY.