18

Have now been together for two or so months.

SKYLAR POV

"Isn't weird." I smiled at him as we sat on the couch watching TV. Btw, we have now kissed in public thousands of times, and are becoming pros at it. Even though every time, it always feels amazing.

"What?" He smiled down at me. That's one of the cutest things he does. He looks down at me and smiles. Sometimes he tries not to, biting his lip but he fails and just released a big smile. It's the cutest.

"That we've been doing this for more than two months and we haven't killed each other yet."

He laughed and nodded, "it's been hard not to murder you."

I playfully hit him "Hey!"

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled.

Dylan's phone started to ring, he picked it up and held it in front of me.

"It's Liz should I answer?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, If you didn't she would kill us."

He nodded in agreement as he brought the phone to his ear.

DYLAN POV:

I answered my phone to hear the frantic voice of Liz.

"Did you see it!" She screamed. "Did you?!"

"See what? What's wrong?" I yelled back. Skylar stood up and grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I just shrugged and continued to listen to Liz.

"The interview?! The picture?! Just put me on speaker!" She continued to scream. I did as she said and put the phone on speaker.

"Skylar! Did you see the interview about Britt?"

Skylar furrowed her eye brows together. "What interview?"

"The one where Britt talks about Dylan! Pull it up on TV, I think it may still be on!"

I sighed "What channel?"

"I don't know, just flip through the channels! It's bound to be one of them."

We did as instructed and sure enough, there was Britt sitting on live TV.

"Yeah, sometimes I just couldn't escape. It was like I couldn't leave my own house without being struck in the face." Britt stated, tears running down her face. "I couldn't tell anyone, he threatened to ruin my carrier. But one day, I couldn't take it anymore and I ran out my front door. That was probably the best decision I have ever made, because that day I ran into my boyfriend." she smiled, the camera showing the hideous man that she cheated on me with.

"Oh my god." Skylar covered her mouth.

"Are you watching?!" Yelled Liz.

"The whole cheating rumour about Dylan was as well true. It turned out that he had been cheating on me the whole time with this girl he found at a bar. When they most likely broke up. He got together with another girl. His current girlfriend Skylar McCal. I'm in fear that he will hurt her like he did me. She seems like a wonderful person that Dylan does not need to Destro-"

The TV turned off and I turned my head to Skylar holding the remote and ending the call with Liz.

"Shoot Dylan." she frowned, running over to me and wiping the tears that were streaming under my eyes.

"Sorry" I coughed, turning my head and wiping my eyes with my sleeve. I was trying to show her that I didn't care and that I wouldn't cry. But that was failing.

I turned my head back to her and frowned "It's not true, I swear. She's lying!"

Skylar nodded understandably. "I know."

"What do I do? How do I solve this?" I frowned. The tears still brimming my eyes.

"I-I don't know. Just-Go to Liz."

"Liz?"

"Yeah. She helped you last time. We should go again."

I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. I couldn't take it anymore. I honestly felt myself slipping into depression. I didn't want to be an actor anymore, I didn't want to love anymore, I didn't want to live.

________________________
Update?

GUYS I LOVE BRITT, ITS JUST FOR THE STORY.