22

One week until ''Big news''

These past few weeks, Dylan and I have just gotten closer and closer. I have noticed that he has been really flirty lately and I guess at times I can be too.

We would do almost everything together. Even things that weren't technically assigned by Liz.
Actually, at the moment. Liz has stopped giving us assignments because we have been hanging out in public anyways.

Sometimes I actually forget that were not actually dating. We really act like a freaking couple. But I guess that's sort of the goal here. And, of your wondering about any...kissing out of public. It's actually happened a few times. Twice at Dylan's place and once at mine. We are both falling for each other, and hard.

She hasn't been as uptight as she was before about the whole "Getting together in real life" sort of scenario. I honestly think that she has just given up and set us partially free.

But, if we get in a fight. All things bad will break loose out of that woman. And I never, and I mean never want to experience that. And I don't think Dylan wants to either.

Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on top of mine. Looking at the options for the different types of Popsicles. We had wondered upon a Popsicle cart with all sorts of different types of Popsicles.

"Can I get the cotton candy flavoured?" I smiled, attempting to get money out of my back pocket. Dylan caught my hands and put them back in front of me.

"Heck no, I'm so paying." Dylan stated, grabbing a 10 from his pocket. "And I'll have the blue raspberry."

I rolled my eyes and lifted my head up so that I could somehow see his face. It was a bit hard due to the fact that he was behind me. He chuckled and kissed my nose, gently squeezing my hands.

"Here are your Popsicles, enjoy the rest of your day." The man smiled, giving both of us a different shade of blue pop. We thanked him and walked off into the park, casually swinging hands. The things we would do in public used to be an act, but now..Its not. Its nice because now we're actually doing this. For real. not officially dating yet, but almost.

I've talked to Dylan multiple times about the whole dating in real life sort of thing. I know I used to be afraid of it, loosing my carrier and all. But now, I just really don't care. I know Liz won't fire me, because the publicity and magazines are all over Dylan and I. She wouldn't to that to hurt Dylan's carrier. I mean, I know she couldn't care less about mine, but who the heck cares.

"Can I try yours?" Dylan asked, rubbing his thumb in circles across my hand.

"If I get to try yours." I smiled.

"Deal."

After tasting one another's we looked back up at each other and smiled. "I like yours better" We said in usion.

I giggled as he rose his eye brow. "switch?"

"Heck yes."

We exchanged Popsicles and sat down on a park bench. The same one we met at a few months ago.

For the next twenty or so minutes we talked. We just talked about everything really. The important things in life and the non important. I didn't really have to think about what to say when I talked to him. It was just so easy to tell him things and to just chat with him. I could tell him anything with no fear of him judging me. We even took a picture for Instagram, both of our tongues blue. It was great really.

"Can I ask you something." He stated, staring at me. I nodded.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. So I know you may hate me for saying this Sky, but I just really need to let you know." He paused, fiddling with his hands. "I'm just going to say it. I really like you Sky. Like really really like you. I've never really liked anyone this much. And I know you didn't want to do this a few weeks ago, and said that you didn't want it to ruin your career. But I can't stop thinking about you, and I swear I wouldn't let anything ruin your job. Also about liz, I will convince her, I will do whatever it takes...what I'm trying to say is...Will you be my Girlfriend? For real this time?"

I looked at him, containing all that he had just said. I smiled at him and squeezed his hands, crashing my lips into his.

"So I'm thinking that was a yes." He smirked into the kiss.

"No kidding." I pulled away. He looked at me, a huge smile spread across his face and a big if blush on his cheeks.

"Wanna go back to my place?" He grinned.

"Let's go O'Brien."

"Alright McCal."

__________________
Update?