21

I know, it's a short chapter sorry!

I fluttered my eyes open to see the sun shining through the window in Dylan's house. I turned my head to see Dylan slowly opening his eyes as well. We were both lying on his large couch. Well big enough to hold big people, probably as large as my bed. I was in his arms and he was holding me tightly.

"We fell asleep." I smiled.

"Guess so." he chuckled. He slowly removed his arms from under mine and rested his head on the palm of his hand. "So, how'd ha sleep."

"I honestly don't really remember falling asleep."

"We were watching looney tunes and you fell asleep."

I frowned, "aw, I wish I could have watched the rest of the episode."

He laughed and looked at me carefully, "thank you...for last night."

I nodded, "No problem. Both of our lives are pretty screwed up aren't they?"

"I guess so, but we can get through it together."

"Absolutely." I smiled, standing up.

"Wanna get some coffee?"

I looked down at my outfit and raised my eyebrow at him. "I cannot go out in public like this."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, "You always look gorgeous Sky! Let's goooo!"

I laughed as he pushed me out the door and into the driveway.

••••••••

After a lovely coffee break, we were back at Dylan's house. Him stuffing his mouth with food almost like nothing had happened. Like the past week was just a un-remembered dream. Public wise, everything was mostly fixed. All of Dylan's fans think Britt is BS and actually mostly everyone else does too. Lots of people had called her out on it, especially celebrities who tweeted about how this whole Britt thing was outrageous.

I think yesterday Dylan just lost it for a second. I can't really tell you why because I don't really know myself. I guess all the stress had gotten to him. But, it's okay. Everyone has their moments when they sometimes just loose it for a bit. It's okay.

In sync, Dylan and I's phones buzzed.

"Liz." Dylan stated, going through a bag of chips.

"What does it say?" I asked, reaching my hand in the bag and pulling out a chip for myself.

"Publicity wise, everything has been taken care of. In one month, big big big news is coming. Be ready." he read.

I giggled "Big big big news. Ooooh."

"I know, I wonder what it is." Dylan squinted his eyebrows together.

"Dunno."

"I guess we will just have to wait." Dylan chuckled.
____________________
Update?