41

Yes, it is true that Britt had tried to get me away from Dylan and threatened to ruin both our carriers. And yes, maybe she broke Dylan's heart and caused drama throughout the social world. But...still. People need to be forgiven. Her whole fan base right now is probably having panic attacks and crying. hating on Dylan and claiming that this is all his fault. If only they knew the truth.

"What about Hitler?" Dylan questioned. "Ya gonna forgive Hitler?"

I almost choked on my own spit. I rose my eye brow. "Hitler really? You're comparing Britt. To. Hitler."

He just put his head in his hands and sighed loudly.

"What's the real reason you don't want to go?" I asked. It didn't take much convincing before Dylan rose his head and frowned.

"You really want to know?"

I nodded. But nothing more than a nod. I was a bit worried on what he was about to tell me but I didn't care. I wanted to know.

"But you cant interrupt me though. Promise?" He smiled slightly, holding out his pinky.

"You're making me pinky promise?" I giggled. "Are you five?"

"Just pinky promise or I won't tell you..." He smirked, slowly drawing back his pinky.

"No! No, no, no! I pinky promise!" I yelled, inter-winding pinkies. He pressed his lips to mine quickly, electricity racing trough my body before a big grin spread on his face.

"Okay here I go."

I nodded, blushing and motioning for him to continue.

"Alright...Number one, I don't want you think that I still love her. I care, not love. There is a fine difference between the two. Number two, social media will explode. Even more than it already has. And I don't want to put you through that Sky. I can't do that to you." He paused.

I wanted to interrupt him so bad. But I pinky promised.

"And number three. It's my fault."

I opened my mouth to say something but he put his finger to my lips, raising his eye brow. "Pinky promise." I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to continue.

"And no matter how many times you say it wasn't. I know it was. She killed herself because of me. If it wasn't for Dylan O'Brien she wouldn't have tried to hurt herself....and it wouldn't have lead to death. All she wanted was for me to care...and I couldn't do that. And don't you dare saying this was you're fault Skylar McCaul. Because it is absolutely, positively, entirely not you're fault. You tried to help me. Through this whole thing." He smiled lightly. "You may speak."

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "Dylan. Look. I know. I know this is so hard. Loosing someone and thinking it was you're fault. Whenever you loose someone, you will always have this feeling in the back of you're mind thinking. 'wait, was this because of me?' But it never is. Its her fault she did awful things to you, it's her fault it lead to her getting arrested and it was her own choice that she wanted to end her life. nobody should ever lead to that. That is never the right thing."

He looked at me. As if he was memorizing my facial features, like he was never going to look at me again. He tore his gaze from me and sighed. "The point is I don't want to go to the funeral. It would hurt too much."

I let out a heavy sigh before staring at him intensely. "Fine. If that's what you want and if that's what will make you happy. Fine."

He smiled softly before pecking me on the lips lightly, "Thank you."

I stood up from the bed and tore out some clothes from my closet to wear for the day. "You're going to regret it."

"I will regret nothing." he replied back, wrapping his hands around my waist. He kissed my cheek lightly before smiling sheepishly at me. "I love you."

"I love you too."
____________________
Update?