Epilogue

"Grab Elizabeth!" I laughed at Dylan.

"Grab James!" He laughed back.

We gabbed both of the children, their laughs filling our new home. I gave Dylan a peck on his lips as we were out the door.

"Seat belts?" I asked, getting into the passenger side. Dylan climbed into the drivers seat.

"Yep!"

Dylan chuckled and glanced back at the kids. "Who's excited to see Grandma, grandpa, nana and papa?"

"I am!" They cheered in usion.

I giggled and glanced at Dylan.

"I love you." Dylan smiled at me.

"I love you too Dyl."

"Hey! Daddy!" Elizabeth yelled, crossing her arms glaring at us.

"I love you too Liza." He grinned. "You too James."

James was in his own world, humming the batman theme song to himself. You could faintly hear him say 'Batman!' From time to time. Which would make me giggle.

When Elizabeth on the other hand was clutching onto her Polly pockets, making them speak to each other. They were currently attending a very important dance party.

As Dylan drove to my moms house, he grabbed onto my hand and rubbed circles around my knuckles.

I saw him constantly glancing at me. He was also smiling like a cute little idiot. "What are you staring at Dyl?"

"I'm just really happy. Really really happy to call you my wife."

I looked up at him and smiled widely, "Stop being so cute and sweet. It's killing my dark soul."

He threw his heat back and laughed, "What dark soul?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm a ginger, gingers don't have souls."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Oh my Sky, you need some help."

"You love me though."

"That my friend, is correct."

••••

"Grandma! Grandpa! Nana! Papa!" They screamed. It was a bit funny because they yelled all four names instead of the average just two. But whenever we got together we liked to do both families. Because we were all crazy about each other.

As for my parents and my relationship. We have gotten Insanely closer. It was like nothing had happened. And there's really nothing more to say. Except that I love them.

Julia Dylan and I sat at the table talking as the kids played with their grandparents.

The doorbell rang as a smile grew on my face. I rushed to the door along with Dylan as Tyler's face appeared in the door.

"The Tyler Posey? What are you doing here?" I giggled sarcastically. Crystal poked her head though the door and smiled.

"So is the Crystal Reed!"

"Crystal! You came!" I grinned hugging her tightly.

While Dylan was filing the fifth season of teen wolf, I hit it off with the whole cast. Especially Tyler and Crystal. And it made it better because they were a thing now. I know, it's crazy. I knew the chemistry was real. Scallison will forever be my hardcore ship. (Would be a bit awkward if she said Stydia) I hugged them both tightly.

"We haven't seen you sense the wedding!" Crystal smiled.

"I know it's been forever!" Tyler yelled, bro-hugging Dylan. "There are the kiddos!"

The kids ran to Tyler and Crystal, jumping up frantically, greeting them.

"You're such a Dad Tyler." I laughed at him, playing batman and Polly pockets at the same time.

"Speaking of dad...." Crystal smirked.

"No way."

"Yep! I'm pregnant!" She beamed. We both, being the girls we were, jumped up and down frantically in excitement.

"Way to go man." Dylan smiled, patting Tyler's back.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see a mini is running around the house naked." Tyler laughed. I rolled my eyes chuckling, us all sitting down at the table. Continuing to talk.

And that how it happened.

How it all happened.

When false love turns into something real.

Very real.

"I love you." Dylan smiled at me.

"I love you too."
___________________
The end