38

I was driving home as the headlights coming from my car scanned the dark, quiet and empty road.

I had just attended a meeting. It was just Liz, a few other people apart of this little stunt that we are doing, and I. We were just discussing my contract, and what we should do considering Dylan and I were actually together. Nothing was decided yet, but I'm guessing they are going to lift the contract to avoid difficulties. Dylan on the other hand had attended a separate meeting for Teen Wolf. Discussing seasons and casting. His meeting ended before mine so when I get home, he should be waiting for me.

I pulled up to our apartment and turned off the car, unlocking our home and waking inside.

"Dylan, I'm home!" I called, setting the keys in the small tray we had and sighing lightly. I didn't get a reply back and figured that he could be asleep, considering that it was about midnight and he had a long day.

I carefully walked into our bedroom. Planning on heading straight for the bathroom and removing my makeup. I didn't spot Dylan on the bed. I rose my eye brow up in confusion.

"Dylan?" I repeated. "Are you even home?"

I groaned and dialed his number on my phone. It didn't even ring, it went straight to voicemail. Making it clear that his phone was off. I mumbled colorful words under my breath while leaving him a message. Somewhere along the lines of "where the **** are you."

I sighed. Maybe he was just held at the meeting early? Or got something to eat? Or ran into a store really quick? I didn't know, but my gut was telling me to call Liz and see what's up. So, I did just that.

"Hey, Liz?" I said into the phone.

"Uh huh." She mumbled, clearly busy.

"You heard from Dylan?"

She still seemed un interested "He's not at the house?"

"Nope. He's not answering his phone either. And I thought his meeting ended at nine?"

"It did it did."

I was getting a bit annoyed "Then where the heck is he?"

"Probably got held back a little later."

"Five hours later?"

"Well...four actually."

I plopped down onto the couch. "Hey don't you have that tracking thing? In his phone?"

"What."

"That tracking thing? Remember when we got stranded in the middle of nowhere and you found us?"

"Oh yeah." she yawned. "I remember."

"Well can you track him?"

"Skylar he's a person. Not a dog. Let him do his own thing. For go-"

I cut her off, "Dangit Liz just please do it. I have a bad feeling and I don't want anything bad happening."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Thank you." It was silent for a moment. But, you could hear clicking on a computer. So I knew she was finding out. I heard her mumble, yet again, some more naughty words and she picked the phone back up.

"Skylar."

"Yes?"

"He's at a bar."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh, okay. I guess that's alright? I mean I don't like that he went al-"

"No Skylar." she about scolded me. "Whenever he drinks, it's because something happened. And he gets really drunk, and then the press finds out and it's all a big mess that I've had to cover up way too many times."

"Alright so should I go get him?"

"Yes please!" She yelled, giving me the address as well.

"Alright alright I'm going."

I ended the phone call and grabbed the keys again, in search of the ransome bar Dylan was at.
____________________
Update?