13

"Guys? Guys?" I heard and echoey voice say. I was a bit confused, and still incredibly tired. I slowly opened my eyes. Dylan was doing the same as me, slowly fluttering his eyes open. As we both caught sight of each other cuddling, we quickly let go of one another and scrambled to opposite sides of the van. A bit of sadness came over me to be parted from Dylan, but I ignored it.

Dylan ran his fingers through his messy quiff "I-Uh."

"Liz?" I sighed, glancing out into the still dark sky. "What time is it?"

"One am. It took us a little longer than expected but we're here now. What were you two...."

"I..um." I stuttered, glancing at Dylan.

"It's freezing right now. That's the only thing we could do."

I nodded my head in agreement to Dylan's statement, I was a bit sad. I was hoping that maybe Dylan possibly- wait. No. I wasn't thinking that at all, I'm pretty sure I'm loosing my mind. Maybe it's the cold air getting to my head, if that's even remotely possible.

"Okay...It better not have been what that looked like. You know the rules." Liz frowned at Dylan.

"Rules?"

"That's what the meeting was going to be about if Dylan hadn't of taken the wrong exit. You two are restricted to actually date. Because, if you two did date, in real life of course. You two would break up, You guys would screw everything up, the public would find out your relationship was fake, and you would both have ruined carriers."

"That would, never ever happen." Dylan chuckled.

"Yeah, never." I shook my head,

"Good, now let's get you two home. The meeting has been canceled. I guess it wasn't as important as I thought it would be. You both already know the concept of the discussion so there is no real need to have the meeting rescheduled."

Dylan and I both got out of the van, watching as a tow truck started to hook it up. Soon to drag it away.

"Alright, let's go." Liz sighed, dragging us both to her car.

I looked down and saw that I was still wearing Dylan's jacket.

"Oh, uh Dylan." I smiled at him, beginning to take off the jacket "Here."

He shook his head, "No, it's okay. You keep it."

"But, It's your-"

"I don't care. I have a lot of jackets, anyways you don't seem to own one sense you didn't think to bring one." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and hugged my arms.

"Thank you."

"No problem Sky."

There it was again. Sky. Except, this time. It felt more natural. Like he was suppose to say it. It felt somewhat right.

We sat inside Liz's car as she drove us home. In the car, it was silent. Not an uncomfortable silence, just...quiet.
___________________
Update?

ITS SHORT IK