28

I giggled a bit as the announcer to the movie awards attempted to shoot some sort of arrow, and watch as it fumbled out of her hands.

"Classic." chuckled Dylan.

"Hey, she tried." I nudged him, laughing a little.

As the categories were called, the next one to be given the award to was one of Dylan's categories. I believe he was nominated with his friend Will Poulter. I have met him once before, and I adored his British accent. I always wanted one, but everyone says that.

"The winner for best fight goes to..." I glanced at Dylan with excited eyes.

"You so have this."

"Dylan O'Brien and Will Poulter. Come on up!"

I looked at Dylan with excited eyes, standing up so he could get past me. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed me gently. I could feel the camera on him and I and my face heat up.

"Go get your award." I laughed, playfully nudging him away. He did as said and clumsily made his way to the stage.

"Hey guys!" Dylan yelled into the mic. "Woah, this is so cool!" He chuckled, doing his usual over exaggerating facial expressions which I adored. "I love you guys so much, this wouldn't have been possible without you guys! Thank you so much. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me, my manager, my mom, dad, and sister. My awesome girlfriend, and of course all you guys! Love you! Thanks."

I chuckled lightly as he rushed back to his seat.

"How'd I do?" He asked.

I pecked him lightly "Awesome."

••••••

The award show was now giving out the final award, which Dylan was nominated for. Dylan had won all of his categories but one. It was titled "Best scared as s*** performance." I have no idea why because he was amazing in that movie.

"Final award of the night, best hero." Read the announcer. "Which goes to, the fabulous. Dylan O'Brien."

I jumped up with him and hugged him tightly. "Dylan, Yay!"

As he was about to go up to the stage, he grabbed my hand. "Go with me?"

"But Dylan, this is your award and I wou-"

He chuckled, rolling his eyes "Let's go." Pulling me along with him. He carefully made sure I got on stage and held my hand.

"I brought my beautiful girlfriend up with me for this last award!" He smiled. He looked over to me and whispered, "I would have brought you up all the times but I didn't want you to do all that walking and I thought it would be more special saving it for last."

I giggled and nodded, rolling my eyes.

"I feel so honoured to have received the best hero award. Aw man, thank you so much!"

I smiled, not looking at the crowd because they honestly intimidated me. I felt so judged, so I kept my eyes on Dylan. He was so adorable, I loved him. I loved him. I really did. His quick glances back at me, his smiles. It was all perfect. I was so lucky. So unbelievably lucky actually.

Standing on stage wasn't as awkward as I presumed it would be. He held my hand and kept me close, so it felt almost normal. Him, being extremely well known knew what to do durning this situation and me being absolutely clueless. He made me feel better. That was the cheesiest thing ever but I mean, oh well. Dylan continued on with his speech, and then shortly ended it.

"Thank you everybody! Have a great night." He smiled, helping me off of the stage. As we made it to our seats I playfully hit him.

"You made me go on stage!"

He chuckled "Because I wanted you to be seen as my beautiful girlfriend."

And that is one of the reasons why I love him.
__________________
Update?