27

SHORT CHAPTER

"Yeah, The news broadcast was awful. I remember watching it with Sky and My manager and we just were all in disbelief. I can assure you that the interview was a complete lie. Yes, our relationship was rough for various reasons, but Sky is so much different. She's genuine, and I can tell she really cares. I'm so so lucky to have her." He smiled.

"Aw." I giggled.

"Thank you Dylan, I know that must be difficult to talk about."

She shook his head, "Its fine." But in his mind I could tell he was a bit pissed that the interviewer asked that. But, he played it off really well.

We answered a few more questions before being directed in the way of the stadium where the movie awards were being held.

I was laughing at Dylan, he had said something funny. When out I the corner of my eye I spotted a familiar face. Oh god, I had to look away. Dylan was not allowed to know that Britt Robertson was present. And, with her boyfriend.

"Hey, Dyl. I have to use the bathroom." I lied. "Can we go in the back way? It's closer to the restrooms." I needed to get Dylan as far away from Britt as possible. She was not allowed to ruin his night.

Dylan nodded, "Of course Sky."

We turned the other way, going towards the bathrooms. I was almost positive that she had seen us, I was praying that she wouldn't come near us.

"Are you excited?" Dylan asked me.

"Heck yes, I've never been to one of these things."

Dylan laughed, "It's so weird that I'm actually nominated for a few things this year."

"Well you deserve it."

Dylan smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Your so beautiful Skylar."

I looked up at him and smiled widely. "That was random."

"That was true."

As we reached the bathrooms, my eyes went wide to who I saw. Are you kidding me? I was just trying to get away from them. Luckily she didn't see us, so we had time to get out.

"Actually, I don't have to go to the bathroom. Let's go the other way."

"Sky." Dylan chuckled, "We can just go through this wa-" he stopped dead in his sentence when he saw what I was trying to get him away from.

He looked down at me and smiled weakly. I could tell there was pain and fear in his eyes. "You were trying to get me away from her, weren't you?"

I reluctantly nodded, putting my head down. He slowly placed his hand under my chin and crashed his lips with mine. After a few seconds, we pulled away and he looked at me.

"Your amazing Sky."

I blushed and inter winded our fingers, nudging him softly. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go in." We managed to get through without her seeing us and finally took our seats.
_____________________
Update?