17

Dylan and I just arrived to my home when we spotted Liz waiting outside my apartment. I mentally sighed and looked up at Dylan. He smiled encouragingly at me and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. Which made me feel better every time.

"It's okay."

"Are you kidding?" Liz snapped, ripping our hands apart.

"What?" I shrugged.

"We went bowling only because it would be funner. No harm done." Dylan raised his hands up.

"No harm done? Dylan. What have I told you? No liking each other, no flirty flirty unless it's acting in front of paparazzi."

Dylan shook his head, beginning to say something before I started first. "Look liz, were not flirting. We have done nothing flirtatious away from the cameras."

"Oh yes, is that so?" Liz chuckled sarcastically. "You were just holding hands, when you kissed each other you stared at each other for about an hour, Dylan is calling you Sky and I forgot to mention that you two cuddled in a van, sleeping."

We both blushed and I shook my head, "We cuddled because we were cold and we were holding hands because...were used to the cameras being around and the Sky thing, it's just an instinct and a friendly gesture."

She sighed and shook her head, "and the kiss?"

I glanced at Dylan and he looked back down at me. "Kiss, uh-it was just a kiss."

"It wasn't."

"It was."

"Liz!" Dylan yelled. "Just stop okay. The kiss was just a stage kiss, the hand holding, because we're friends and used to cameras, the Sky thing is because we're friends, I can give her a nickname if I want to, and the sleeping together is because it was freaking freezing outside and you took one million hours to get us. You're the one that makes us kiss, you're the one that makes us hand hold and you're the one that is forcing us to date. So what if we do fall in love? It's not our fault, it's yours Liz. Your forcing us to. And besides, we don't even l-like each other.."

Liz crossed her arms as I held my breath nervously. "You are not allowed to talk to me that way."

"And your not allowed to talk to her that way, we're leaving now, would you please step aside so I can take Skylar into her house."

Liz shook her head and raised her eye brows. "I'm your boss Dylan, I can tell you to do whatever I want."

"I know you can. I never said anything about me. I said that that you're not allowed to talk to her that way."

"I can say whatever I want to her."

Dylan chuckled and opened my door. "not as long as I'm here, c'mon Sky, let's go."

I nodded as we led ourselves inside and shut the door, the faint sound of high heels clicking away was heard.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"For what?"

"For standing up for me, that was cool."

"No problem Sky. I need to get home, I'll see you tomorrow. But I'm never going to forgive you for winning that bowling game."

"I'm sorry I am a pro." I laughed.

"As far as you know I won."

"Yeah yeah." I giggled as he left my small apartment. I sighed and collapsed on my couch.

I'm falling for him...hard.

DYLAN POV

I paced my house and glided my fingers through my hair. I really liked this girl. The kiss...It Was amazing. something that I've never felt before. Something...somewhat special. whatever that feeling was, I loved it.

Everything that happened. The cuddling, holding of hands, and kissing. Made me feeling amazing. I just want her to be mine. So I can kiss her on the cheek whenever I see her. make her happy when she's sad, fix her ramen noodles when she's sick, I just want her to be happy. And I would do anything to make her happy. After all that she's been through she deserves it.
________________
Update?