29

After the event ended, we all got up from our seats. My hand still in Dylan's, I felt like we have been holding hands forever. I mean I didn't mind at all, I actually enjoyed the Feeling. It was all perfect. We made it to the lobby as I felt a hard shove connecting with my back. As I fell forward, Dylan's arms wrapped around my waist and hoisted me up

"What the heck Dylan!" A high pitched voice screeched behind me. I internally rolled my eyes and released Dylan's hand.

Dylan rose his eyebrow "Britt? What are yo-"

"What is wrong with you? Why don't you want me back?"

"What are you talking about? Britt were over. We've been over. You actually caused us to break up." he paused and glanced at me. For some reason my chest was hurting, it was fear of him still having feelings for her. "And I'm so glad we did. I have an amazing girlfriend, Skylar McCal and she is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Dylan I-"

He cut her off "I want nothing to do with you Britt, I'm going home. And I'm taking my girlfriend with me."

He dragged me outside of the stadium, without saying goodbye to anyone. I was glad though. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them and I could tell he wasn't either. We found Liz with the car and climbed in.

"So how was it?" Liz asked, starting the car.

Dylan shrugged, a tone of anger in his voice "Nothing. Just another award show."

"That's good."

The rest of the car ride was in silence. Not awkward though, a nice, tired silence. I pulled out my phone and began to text Dylan. I would have just talked to him face to face, because he was right beside me. But I didn't want Liz hearing anything.

(I changed how the text messages are written out)

Are you okay? -Sky

His phone buzzed and he glanced at me while pulling it out if his pocket.

Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? I spent the night with my girlfriend, I couldn't ask for anything better. -Dylan

You know what I'm talking about. Britt. You didn't panic or anything? - Sky

I'm over it. - Dylan

That quick? - Sky

There's nothing to be upset about now. Why should I spend my time worrying about her when your right beside me? I would probably force you to break up with me. - Dylan

That wouldn't be possible because of management -Sky

Jesus you get what I mean. - Dylan

I giggled a little, turning my phone off and looking at him. His phone was already away, and he was already glancing at me. But, it wasn't a creepy stare. Like he was a pedophile or something. It was a cheeky grin look. It was precious.

"So you're okay?" I mouthed to him.

"I'm perfect." he mouthed back.
__________________
Update?