32

Next day

"I'm glad your feeling better." Dylan smiled, pecking me on the lips.

"Much."

"Wanna go do something today? Walk around the park? Grab a bite to eat?"

I nodded and smiled, "we should go get food, know any places?"

"We could go to AppleBee's?" he glanced at me slightly before a big smile took over his face.

I rose my eyebrows and giggled "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"I don't know. You're just really beautiful. And I'm so lucky Sky."

A huge smile erupted onto my face as I put my arms out signalling for him to hug me. "C'mere goofball."

He walked over and hugged me tightly. We pulled away from the hug slowly making our faces centimetres apart. He smiled sheepishly before crashing his lips onto mine. After a few(amazing)seconds, we pulled away from each other.

"Sky. I love you."

I smiled back at him, watching his eyes search my facial expression for any hint of...well, anything really.

"I love you too."

•••••••

"That was so good." I chuckled, holding onto Dylan's hand.

"I know." he smiled back. "before we leave can I run to the restroom. I'll be two seconds?"

I laughed "Yes, Go."

As he rushed off to the bathroom I patiently waited outside. Until I felt a pair of arms grab onto my shoulders pull me into the girls restroom.

"I know your secret." Britt yelled at me, slamming me onto the cold tile-like wall. I winced from the pain shooting through my head as I shook my head.

"What secret?"

"About you and Dylan? You're being paid to date him."

"No I'm not!" I yelled back to her. I felt a hard slap across my face. Hard enough to make me slightly disoriented, but only for a moment.

"Listen Skylar. I'm not stupid. I know Liz, and I even heard her talking about it. It's over, the whole world could know in a matter of seconds."

"Like they would believe you. All of the lies they told."

"You really think I'm stupid don't you."

"I do." I chuckled slightly. I felt her slap me again, not as hard as the last time but pretty hard.

"I realize that. Listen to this." She smirked, holding up her phone. An audio stared to play. At first it was muffled voices but then I heard it.

It's going good. Very good actually. It's totally believable. Actually Skylar and Dylan are the hottest couple out there at the moment. It's funny to think that there not actually dating. Good thing there great actors.

Then it got cut off. She lowered her phone down as I sat there in defeat. I put my hands to my face and I shook my head.

"No no, Britt you can't put this out there. I don't care about my carrier. But Dylan's. You can't ruin his Britt. Please."

"I won't expose it, if..."

"If?"

"I know your actually dating him. Like yes this is a publicity stunt and everything but I know you guys have a thing going on. And I hate it." she snarled. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"What am I going to have to do."

"I want you to make him hate you. Despise you. You're an actress, it isn't that hard. AND, I want you to talk him into liking me. Back. Because he's gotten more famous and, that means more money. And you can't tell him we had this discussion. Because I will find out, I will always be watching. And if that does happen, the consequences will be endless."

Tears threatened my eyes as I shook my head "You're sick. So so sick."

"We have a deal or not?"

I frowned, looking down. My life was caving in right before my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it. But I love him. As cheesy as that sounds I do. And if his carrier is going to be hurt, then I couldn't bear to live with myself. And I'll make sure he's happy. I'll make sure he's really happy. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Deal."
________________
Update?