Chapter 2: Chaos at Kings Cross

Y/n's POV

We arrived at Kings Cross at 10:30am. We were all surprised at the earliness we arrived. The past five years we always got to the platform with minutes before it leaves.

The muggle train station was packed. It took ten minutes to get to the platforms. The stress on Molly Weasley's face steadily grew. I mean I understand getting seven students on the Hogwarts Express on time.

We arrived at the wall quickly after that. Excitement grew inside me. Bubbling up it was like I was about to explode. Fred said something to me. I couldn't hear him. I was returning home.

"Y/n, I heard Lee is-" Fred suddenly stopped.

I heard Lee's name and sprinted to the wall and within a second I emerged the other side to a crimson and black train. Smoke was pouring out the front and the carriages went on for ages. People were chatting manically getting their trunks on the train.

Soon after the twins came through. Huge smiles on their faces.

"What made you two so happy" I asked with a sarcastic tone. I knew exactly why they were smiling. I ran through the wall before Fred finished his sentence.

"I couldn't even finish my sentence" Fred explained. "And plus mum wanted a word with you." He continued with a cheesy grin on his face "Let me take your stuff. I'll put it on the train"

"Thank you Freddie" I replied as he and George walked to the back of the train with three carts filled with trunks my owl and anything else I need. I then set it in my mind to find Molly.

"Oh there you are Y/n dear." Said Molly with relief 
"I wanted a quick word if that's ok" She asked politely.

"Of course. What do you need" I replied reassuringly but I secretly knew what she was about to ask. The same thing she does every year.

"You know I trust you with anything" Molly started "and I know you are the twins best friend" she was right. I loved the twins and Lee like brothers

"Yes. The twins are my best friends too" I replied like I knew what she was about to ask

"Would you mind if you keep and eye on the twins. Make sure they don't do anything stupid. Especially this year" she asked anxiously like she didn't know my answer.

"Of course I can Molly" I reassured her "I'll keep them out of trouble"

"Hey Y/n" shouted George "Come on. We're getting on to find Lee. You coming"

"I'm coming wait for me" I shouted back.

I said a quick bye to Molly and Arthur followed by a hug from Molly before the twins help me on the train.

They do it every year. The both get on and leave both their hands to me to pull me up.

"Thank you boys. But we're not in second year anymore. I can get on myself" I said with slight hatred.

"I know. Your so small you might not reach" Replied George with a laughter in this voice.

I push them both backwards and then their heads together. Lightly of course. I walked ahead to our usual compartment. It was about half way along the third carriage.

I was about to walk in but stop dead in my tracks. A tall brown haired man with dreadlocks stood waiting for the twins and myself.

"LEE..... Yayyy" I yelled before pulling him into a bone crushing hug. Our group was complete again. The squad is back together.

"Y/n... it's nice... to see you..." panted Lee "But I...
can't breathe". I immediately let go. Lee fell to the floor to catch his breath with with a wide grin on his face. "Sorry Lee"

"Come on lovey" said Fred carefully "We don't want to kill Lee just yet"

"Yeah. Your right. Sorry Lee"

"It's ok I guess" he replied jokingly. He forgive me really. I pushed him on the seat and we all burst out laughing.

George and Lee sat down next to each other. Me and Fred say opposite them. The train journey had consisted of catching up on the summer and the antics Lee Jordan had got up to.

I rested my head on Fred's shoulder. I never realised how comfortable he was. I soon enough drifted off to sleep. I felt him shift me onto his lap so I could lay out fully.
~.~.~.~.
Fred's POV
I was talking with George, Lee and Y/n before I felt something or someone on my shoulder. It was y/n. She had fallen asleep. I thought it was cute. I never realised how cute she looked when she slept.

"Honestly Fred" Lee said "Why aren't you two a couple yet"

"Shh Lee" I responded. I didn't want to wake her up. "We're just best friends"

"We can both tell that you and her like each other. It's obvious" Said George hastily "Your made for each other"

"Maybe" I said. I shuffled along the seat and moved her gently so she laid out fully along the seat. "If we are then that's amazing" I stroked her beautiful soft y/h/c  (Your hair colour) hair. I thought maybe I do like her more than friends.

We got close to Hogwarts before I gently woke her up. She's so cute when she's just woke up. We all change into our robes. Y/n helps me and George tie our ties. I know how to do it really. I just like it when y/n does it.

"Honestly you two" she sighed whilst tying my tie "when will you both learn. I might not do it next time" she showed us how to do it without making it stupidly short

"I just can't do it" I lied but she fell for it.

"Well come on then" interrupted Lee "Let's go before all the carriages are gone"

I looked over to see Hogsmeade platform has heaving with students of a with the house colours scattered throughout the crowd.

I then helped Y/n off the train and I claimed the crowd of people could hurt her. And that's the last thing I want to see.

Author's note: Hey guys. Sorry for the long chapter. I wanted to get the boring bits out the way. I hope your enjoying the story so far :)