Chapter 79: The Dress and The Suit

~.~.~15th August 1998~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

The last couple of months went by quickly, Y/n and Fred planning their wedding day as well as raising two babies who are 7 months old.

Fred has come to terms after loosing his brother, accepting that he is gone but watching down on him, being proud of his achievements.

Y/n has been busy at work, she passed her Auror training and was sent out on the field to catch the death eaters who ran away during the battle of Hogwarts. She was able to successfully capture and incarcerate over 10 death eaters, becoming one of the best in the auror office.

But the many months passed and it's the day before their wedding day. August 15th was full of last minute planning, decorating and preparing everything needed for the wedding, such as last minute flowers or cleaning many plates. Y/n sat in Ginny's bedroom that afternoon, discussing her planned day.

"So you, Hermione, Luna, Fleur and Ella are bridesmaids." Y/n said to Ginny, but all five girls were sitting in her room, planning for the day.

"So who's going down the aisle with Fred's groomsmen?" Hermione asked, a smile glowing on her face.

"George and Ginny, because George is Fred's best man and Ginny is my maid of honour." Y/n said, looking at her notebook with the plans that outlined their special day.

"Makes sense." Ginny said happily. "I'm still so thankful that you made me your maid of honour."

"Of course I would! You're like my sister."

"We're going to be sisters in law tomorrow!" She squealed excitedly.

"I know!" Y/n squealed back. But a knowing cough from Hermione put Y/n back into reality. "Hermione is going down with Ron, because obvious reasons. Fleur is going with Bill, again obvious. Luna will go with Lee. And Ella is going with Charlie."

"I'm fine with that." Ella smiled. "Charlie isn't bad on the eye."

"Well, Charlie is single." Y/n cheekily said, nudging her close friend with a cocky smile.

"Y/n!" Hermione groaned.

"What Mione?"

"Don't play matchmaker on your wedding day!" Hermione said sternly.

"Why not?" She asked the younger girl, crossing her arms jokingly.

"Because it's your special day. And plus, matchmaker is my job!"

The group of girls burst out into a fit of giggles, Ella and Y/n looked at each other knowingly as though there was a secret between the girls. The whole house could hear the girls giggles, even the boys two floors down in the twins room where the groomsmen were.

"Those girls." Smiled Fred happily.

"I swear girls can be so loud!" Ron moaned, knowing that his girlfriend is up there.

"That's what girls do. One of them has obviously said something." Lee pointed out

"True, anyway, who's going with who down the aisle?" Asked Bill, who was sitting on Fred's bed, next to his brother.