Chapter 51: Results

Y/n's POV:

It's been a month since I've moved in with the boys, it's been the weirdest experience ever. But I absolutely love it, it's something new everyday. Not fully knowing what to expect and the fact their my best friends makes the whole thing so much better.

I woke up this morning with nerves and dread rushing though me. NEWT results are today. Me and Lee are expecting letters this morning awaiting our results. But until then, I'd continue with my normal morning routine just to keep my mind occupied.

I climbed out of bed carefully to not wake up Fred. His arms were lightly wrapped around my waist, his fiery red hair going in all directions and his mouth was slightly open so light snores could escape. I slid on my slippers and put my lilac dressing gown on before shuffling my way out of the room and down the long corridor as quietly as possible, to not wake the boys. I walked into the living room like I do every morning because it links to the corridor. Normally the room is empty, signalling that I'm the only one awake. But to my surprise, someone was sitting on a sofa reading a book.

"Morning Lee." I said to him as I sat next to him on the sofa.

"Morning Y/n." Lee replied plainly, he looked at me with a small smile and I noticed that he had large bags under his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked tired.

"Yep, terrible night sleep." He yawned.

"What happened?" I questioned, shuffling towards him and letting Lee lay on my lap and my fingers ran though his dreadlocks.

"I'm just so nervous for the results. I really want to be a healer Y/n. What if I don't get the grades?" He splurged quickly with panic ridden in his voice.

"Lee I bet you done amazing. Your going to be the best healer because you'll have amazing results!" I exclaimed to cheer him up, which worked.

"Thanks Y/n/n. Are you not nervous. Your very calm?" He asked.

"Oh I'm petrified." I said as I froze, reenacting our fourth year. "But I'm not letting it get to me."

"Honestly Y/n, you need to stop making jokes about you being petrified. You know how much me and the twins hated seeing you like that." Lee said, finally changing the subject.

"Yeah but it's funny." I giggled.

"Not for us it isn't. Seeing our best friend petrified for five months wasn't easy." He said.

"And I bet it wasn't. But if I'd never got into an argument with Fred, I wouldn't have stormed off. I like making jokes about it." I replied.

"I know, he still regrets it you know." He whispered to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"He still thinks it's his fault that you were petrified."

"Well it kind of was."

"I know I know. But he feels bad for not going after you, because he thinks you would have been safe if he was there."

"Well that's sweet of him. But he can't blame himself forever." I whispered.

"I know, I've had enough of talking about this, it's bringing back memories I don't want to see." Lee said.

"Okay. Want a coffee?" I asked him.

"Yes please. I love your coffees!" Lee exclaimed.

"Coffee coming right up!" I said as I rose from the sofa.

I readjusted my dressing gown before walking into the kitchen, in the corner was a small coffee machine with four mugs on the side. I grabbed all four mugs and placed them in front of me. I turned on the machine and let it warm up before I added the coffee granules and put them in the machine. I let it make four shots of coffee and pouring one sot into each of the mugs. I frothed the milk in a jug and pouring the milk in each mug. I stirred them and placed all four mugs on the island and looking at the clock on the wall.