Chapter 29: The Dementor Attack

Y/n's POV:
It's been about a month, we weren't allowed to contact Harry at all. We feel really bad that he can't know what's going on, Dumbledore has been really vague about it.

Me and Fred have spent so much time together, we secretly kiss whilst no one was looking, although Molly sometimes grows suspicious.

Me and Fred have had loads of dates. I've taken him to the muggle stores, parks, theme park and muggle restaurants. But today was something different. I was taking him to meet my parents.

We woke up that morning like normal, I was embraced in a hug by a sleeping Fred, I burrowed my head into his chest before I took in his vanilla and gunpowder scent. I looked at the time and it was 8:30am. We had to be at my parents at 10am.

"Good morning Freddie" I whispered into his ear. He let out a small groan and he pulled me into his body closer.

"No, I want to sleep" he groaned before I kissed his forehead. He opened his hazel eyes and stared into mine.

I gave him a quick kiss before I wriggled out of his grip to make my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and left two strands out. I came out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel expecting to see a empty room. But Fred was still in there in his boxers.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I admired his chiseled abs and his muscly arms.

"Your staring" he said to me. "Am I too irresistible?" He joked.

"Absolutely" I replied. I moved my eyes up from his abs to meet his face. I grabbed my clothes before I go into the bathroom to change.

As I was changing the bathroom door opened to see Fred leaning against the door frame. He looked at me up and down before meeting my eyes.

"Your beautiful" he said to me whilst I pulled on my dress

"I know I am" I joked. I gave him a quick smile before our hands joined. We made our way downstairs to the kitchen hand in hand, we sat down and Molly presented us with a omelette and toast. We ate with everyone else but we had to excuse ourselves early to get ready to leave.

We went up to our room, I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag.

"We're going" I said to everyone.

"Remember dinner is at 7" Molly said before pulling us into a hug.

"We will mum" Fred said.

"Have fun" Hermione and Ginny said in unison and waved to us whilst we walked we walked out.

"We're apparating" I said to Fred. I passed my apparition test a few weeks ago and used it to torment Molly with the twins.

"Take my hand" I said to Fred. We intertwined our hands before thinking of my home. It was a large suburban home with a large garden.

I felt my body twist and turn across the land. I felt a wave of sickness before me and Fred landed in front of my childhood home. It was a large cream building with two floors and a driveway. I remember all the memories I would have in the house.

"Wow. You lived here" Fred said in awe of the house in front of him.

"Yes. Come on. My parents are waiting for us" I said as I led him down the driveway to the large oak front door.

I knocked on the door three times. We waited a about a minute before the door opened to reveal my mum with a smile on her face. My dad stood behind her with a warm smile.

"Come in" My mum said. We walked in and hugged both my parents tightly.

(Imagine the parents as your parents)