Chapter 24: Bill and Charlie

Fred's POV:

I woke up the next morning really tired. I miss having y/n in my arms, I feel like I can't protect her. I sat up in my bed and started planning for her birthday. I wanted to make it special for her, because that's what she deserves.

George then woke a few minutes later, he let out a small groan before turning to face me.

"Morning sleepy head" I said with a smile on my face.

"Shut up" he said sleepily before turning back around.

"Well I'm going to get y/n" I said as I stood up, slipped on my slippers and walked up to Ginny's room.

I opened the door silently to see Ginny fast asleep and y/n reading on her bed. She looked tired to but unbelievable beautiful, her hair is perfectly still in her bun. She looked up and gave me a small smile.

"Good morning Freddie" she whispered to me with a smile on her face.

"Good morning beautiful" I whispered back, her cheeks went red "come on. Let's go downstairs" I said. She placed her book down and walked out of the room and downstairs.

I followed her downstairs, we sat on the sofa and I wrapped my hands around her before pulling her into a hug. She rested her head on my chest and I pushed her bun in and out.

"It felt weird sleeping on my own last night" she whispered. "I didn't sleep well at all"

"Me neither. I hated it" I replied.

The next thing I knew I saw her beautiful eyes close and she fell asleep on me, I missed this feeling so much. I laid her out and let her sleep on my lap.

A hour later I heard someone else come down the stairs. Mums head popped round the door. I put my finger to my lips and pointed down at a sleeping y/n.

"She fell asleep on me" I whispered "please leave her to sleep"

"Of course I will" she replied "I'll do breakfast in a hour" she said as she closed the living room door and put a silencing charm over the room.

I sat there for another hour just looking at a peaceful y/n on my lap. I smiled at my view before going back to planning. I heard a soft groan from y/n. I looked down and she was turning her head and slowly opening her eyes.

Y/n's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, I looked up to see Freddie looking down at me and smiling. I burrowed my head into his chest to take in his scent of vanilla and gunpowder.

"Good morning lovey" he said. I sat up and leant against him again.

"Morning Freddie. How long was I asleep on you?" I asked sleepily.

"About two hours, I didn't mind. I quite enjoyed it" he replied.

At that moment we heard Mrs Weasley calling us for breakfast. I stood up and stretched before following Fred out the door and into the kitchen. I sat down between the twins and rested my head on Fred's shoulder.

"Good morning y/n" Molly said "You did look pretty relaxed whilst you take your nap"

I heard George snort. Both me and Fred gave him a stare and I elbowed him. Molly then served breakfast, I ate the bacon and eggs that got handed to me.

"What are we doing today mum" Ron asked as he shovelled bacon into his mouth.

"Bill and Charlie are arriving today" Molly said as she sat down and ate. We all cheered and ran to get ready. I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt before making my way downstairs. Fred was downstairs and cleaning the kitchen.

"Need help Freddie" I asked as I moved next to him.

"You know I'd love you to" Fred said, a smile appeared on both his and my face. I grabbed some dirty plates and started to wash them.

"Did you forget something" Fred said.

"No. I didn't."

Fred pulled out his wand and made the dishes clean themselves. I forgot he can do magic.

"It's okay lovey. It's your birthday soon" Fred said with a smile.

"Yeah I know. I can't wait to be seventeen" I said.

"I know." Fred said before pulling me into a kiss, our lips smashed together. It was amazing but was cut too short because the door had knocked.

"Their here" Molly yelled. All the Weasley children came running downstairs and Arthur opened the door to welcome Bill and Charlie.

We all welcomed them and gave them a hug before Fred does the same thing. We all sat down and chatted for a while. Bill told us about his job in Egypt  and how much fun he had. Charlie then went on a tangent about dragons. I don't think anyone but me actually listened to it all.

"How about some lunch" Molly asked. We all nodded and she and Ginny got up to make us lunch.

"So y/n" Bill asked "Got your eye on anyone?" I looked over at Fred and he slightly shook his head. We were going to tell them in a special way. But now isn't the time.

"Umm yes but I'm not seeing anyone" I replied

"What about you and Fre-" Ron started.

Fred and I shook our heads and he instantly took the message.

"Me and y/n are just best friends" Fred said hastily. He gave me a small smile and a wink. I discretely leaned against his side and he discretely wrapped his arm around me.

"How about you Fred" Charlie asked

"I have my eye on someone. But I'm not saying anymore" Fred said. Me and George giggled whilst Bill and Charlie look defeated.

"Kids lunch time" Molly yelled. We all stood up and crammed around the table. We ate sandwiches for lunch. Me and Molly cleaned up.

The rest of the day was spent in Fred and George's bedroom. I helped them plan pranks and products for their joke shop. Me and Fred hugged the whole time. And George done most of the planning.

Soon enough we were called down for dinner. We ate quickly before heading upstairs to go to bed. I changed into my pyjamas and made my way down to the twins room to say goodnight.

Me and Fred gave a long hug and lots of begging for me to stay in his room. We once again decided against it until we reveal our relationship to the family.

I kissed him goodnight, tucked him in and about to head out of the room.

"What about me" George said.

"Your not my boyfriend" I said back.

"Oh come on. I'm your best friend." He pleaded.

"Fine, no kiss though" I sighed before tucking him in before closing the door and headed up to mine and Ginny's room. We talked for a while before we fell asleep for the night.