Chapter 35: The Hogs Head

Y/n's POV:

The weeks passed by slowly, Umbridge's lessons have taught me nothing. I'm definitely going to fail my NEWTs with her teaching. My carving has finally healed but left a scar which I'm insecure about.

I was sitting in the boys dorm doing some homework with Fred at his desk. I glanced over at my scar sadly. Fred's large hand covered the scar. I looked up at him who was smiling warmly at me.

"Lovey, please don't worry about the scar. It doesn't make you less beautiful. And if you ask me, it makes you more beautiful" he said to me. A warm smile lit my face. He always cheers me up. Even him being right next to me makes me happy.

"Thank you Freddie. I appreciate it" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek before focusing back on my work.

"Do you want to have a date in Hogsmeade this weekend?" Fred asked.

"Of course I will" I said once again turning back to my work with a smile on my face.

As I was writing, my owl had perched itself on the windowsill in front of me. I opened the window and she crawled in a dropped a letter in my hands. I gave her a treat and a scratch before she flew away.

"What does the letter say?" George asked as he and Lee made their way to the desk. I unsealed the envelope and pulled out the letter and read the neat handwriting inside it out loud.

To y/n, Fred, George and Lee.

We have something very important to discuss with a few other people. We would like the four of you to attend this meeting in the hogs head on the  Hogsmeade trip tomorrow at 11:30am.

Thank you very much
Hermione.

"What could that be about?" Lee asked.

"I don't know. But we should probably go" I said. "Freddie we can go on our date after the meeting" I smiled at him and he agreed.

We spent the rest of the day finishing homework, I gave a small nod to Hermione on the way to dinner as a confirmation that we got the letter and agreed to meet. After dinner we made our way back to their dorm and got ready for bed. I crawled myself into Fred's bed, his arms snaked around me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you y/n" he whispered to me.

"I love you to Freddie!" I replied. We had a long, silent kiss before I burrowed my head into his chest and fallen asleep.

                                      ~.~.~.~

The next morning I woke up in Fred's arms. He was wake and smiling at me. We laid like that for a while before we both got out of bed and changed into some clothes. I threw on some jeans and a jumper. Fred had unintentionally matched me.

We made our way down to breakfast and ate quickly. Me, Fred, George and Lee all made our way to a carriage down to Hogsmeade village. Snow was falling onto the ground as the four of us made our way to a little, run down pub on the outskirts of the village. We walked in to a old man pointing us to a room.

"Matey, come back here." He said. He gestured us in to see about 25 other students sitting there. We took our seats and waiting for Harry, Ron and Hermione to arrive. The came in and took seats in front of us all. Hermione was the first to stand to initiate the meeting.

"Um Hi." She said nervously as all of us was watching her. "So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts."

"Why?" Asked a boy named Zacharias Smith.

"Why?" Ron mimicked "Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot."