Chapter 42: Azkaban Breakout

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n" a voice whispered. "Y/n wake up. We're about to leave"

I groaned whilst I pulled the blanket over my head. I didn't want to wake up, I enjoyed the warmth and comfort of my bed. That's when I suddenly felt really cold, someone pulled the blanket off my body. My eyes opened to see my boyfriend, Fred Weasley, standing over me with my blanket in hand.

"I hate you" I muttered with a groan.

"I love you too. We're leaving soon. We need to catch the train" Fred said smiling, he walked over to me and pulled me from my bed. I yawned and stretched with my arms up in the air. Fred pulled me in for a soft morning kiss, like he did every morning.

It was 9:00, I leaped out of Fred's arms and opened my trunk. I pulled out some leggings and one of Fred's jumpers.

"I wondered where that jumper was" Fred said to me. "Keep it. It looks amazing on you"

I pulled on the jumper and brushed my hair. I decided to leave it down because I was short on time and Fred likes it down. I pulled on some trainers before linking arms with Fred and going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning y/n dear." Molly said warmly as she placed some toast in front of me.

"Good morning Molly" I replied before taking a bite of my toast.

Everyone ate breakfast speedily before rushing upstairs to collect our trunks. That morning was a bit of a blur. I can recall Fred and George's trunks flying down the stairs and hitting Ginny, causing Molly to scold the two boys before we climbed into two taxis to kings cross station. We stood by the gateway and slipped through when the muggles were not watching. We climbed onto the train and was greeted by Lee who had already got us our compartment.

The train journey back to Hogwarts was full of chattering about our Christmas holidays. I don't know when but I fell asleep on Fred's shoulder but woke up in his lap, smiling down at me and running his hand through my hair. Merlin he looks really cute. How did I get so lucky? I don't know why he chose me but I'm glad he did.

"Finally we're here!" Fred said. I sat up and grabbed my trunk. The four of us piled off the train and into a carriage, the dumpy road ran underneath us. Travelling towards the castle I called home.

Once we finally got to the castle and began to walk up to the castle when Hermione came running to me, closely followed by Harry and Ron.

"Y/n. Y/n" Hermione said, tapping my shoulders "Hagrid's back."

"I'm sorry." I said to the boys. "I'll see you in the common room" I said before I ran off to Hagrid's hut with the three fifth years. We ran down the hillside towards a small hut at the edge of the forbidden forest, about to knock on the door when we heard a familiar screech.

"I will say this one last time." Umbridge demanded "I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been."

"I told you. I've been away for me health." Hagrid stuttered.

"Your health?"

"Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know."

"Oh, yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by." She said sarcastically. "If I were you,
I shouldn't get too used to being back. In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all."

"Godric I hate that woman" I whispered.

"Me to" the three said in unison.

At that moment toad took a step outside Hagrid's door. Once she closed the door behind her, she took her perfume and sprayed herself with it. She then sprayed a 'X' across the door before she made a high pitched sound and walked away.