Chapter 55: First Lesson

Y/n's POV:
I still can't believe that I've been accepted to the auror course. It's been the only thought in my head and it's been annoying the twins because it's all I talk about. But luckily for them it's August 31st, meaning that my job starts tomorrow.

"It's my first class tomorrow!" I said excitedly to Fred as we were cooking dinner.

"We know. You have mentioned it about 20 times in the last 10 minutes." The twins said in unison as George had walked in to grab cutlery to set on the table. Then Lee came in to make drinks.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm just excited." I said looking down at my feet.

"There's nothing to be sorry for Y/n. We understand why your excited." Lee said.

"It just gets a little annoying." George added.

"I'll be quiet then." I say with a small smile before I turn around to finish cooking dinner. George and Lee left the kitchen to set the table and Fred plated the food that was ready.

I made chicken pie and mash for dinner. Something my muggle parents would cook all the time. It made me make a date to see my parents again. Although I contact them regularly, I haven't seen them in about a year.

I plated the rest of the food and brought them into the three boys who were seated at the table in a quiet conversation, leaning into the middle and whispering to each other.

"What are you three whispering about?" I asked as I placed two plates down in front of George and Lee.

"Nothing for your sweet mind to worry about." Fred said sweetly.

"Right." I said dragging out the word slightly. I turned on my heels and went back into the kitchen to collect the last two plates and went back in to put them in Fred's and my place. We all ate dinner in a full conversation. Lee talking about his day at St.Mungo's and how much he loves his job. The twins spoke about their busy day at the shop and I could join in as well.

After we ate dinner, George and Lee cleaned up like always whilst me and Fred made four hot chocolates ready for the evening.

"Everything sorted?" I asked as George and Lee cleaned the last plate.

"Yep." George sighed.

"Let's go get in some pjs!" Lee exclaimed as he ran out of the room and towards his bedroom.

"I swear he is still 11 at heart." I say to Fred as we link arms and walk towards our room.

"He has never changed." Fred chuckles as we walk into our room and shuts the door behind him. I grabbed some pyjamas and slipped off my work clothes and put on my pyjamas as well as my fluffy slippers.

"Freddie." I said to him.

"Yes love?" He replied.

"What we're you whispering about with George and Lee?" I asked.

"Lovey I said it's nothing to worry about." He said wrapping me in a hug.

"I just worry about everything."

"Well this is one thing to not worry about." He assures.

"Okay darling." I said. I tried to walk out but Fred grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

Fred's lips smashed into mine and I immediately kiss back. Our lips sliding over each other's and a soft moan escaped my lips. Fred took hold of my waist and pulled me close to him which I didn't complain about. We eventually pulled away with a wide smile on both our faces. But we walked out of our room and towards the living room and sat on the sofa with our hot chocolates in hand.