|07|

Talia Herera

As soon as we made it inside the bar, we stumbled our way into the counter, ordering drinks before we can even greet the bartender.

I swipe my hand through my curled hair, the other reaching to pull the undoubtably short hem of my dress down, not wanting to accidentally flash anyone with my panties.

Sierra pays with her credit card after we argued for a solid minute, the bartender getting tired and wanted us to pay, doesn't matter whose money, so he can be dismissed into dealing with other customers.

Sierra shoots out her phone from her clutch, forbidding me from touching mine for the rest of the night, and takes a cute selfie of the both of us before posting on her Instagram story. Then I catch her casually texting back and forth with someone, my mind drifting towards the Felix guy she's been talking to.

"So, you're texting your boyfriend, huh?" A smug smile generated on my face as I take a sip from my drink. Her eyes lift to mine before narrowing into slits "We're not dating" She announces.
"Yet" I correct her and she just shrugs and takes a huge gulp from her glass.

"Well, maybe tonight's the night" She says ever so casually and I can see the wheels shifting in her head already.
"What? What do you mean?" I pull the him of my ever arising dress down, while looking confused at her.

She leans in, about to disclose a top case secret; not like anyone could hear us over the sound of loud music and people chatting away. "Mm, I might've invited him over here" She confesses with a nervous smile on her lips.

"What? Oh my god. Only to have a sliver of your confidence. You go girl!" I cheer her on, she doubles over with laughter, both of us having a good time of chitchatting about the most random of topics, and it definitely felt nice to let go for once.

Her eyes suddenly draw to the entrance, her hands quickly moving to smooth her appearance and I glance over to notice the figures of three tall, towering guys making their way over.

I'm not used to this scene, which causes my stomach to twist, my back straightening as I become wary of my surroundings. They slip in beside us, the space squishing in their presence.

Felix slips into the other side of my best friend, me occupying the other side. While, the guy I recognized from bumping into earlier in the week sits beside me, finally the third guy with blonde mop of hair.

"Oscar" They guy introduces himself, probably creeped out by my looks at him. I smile in return, leaning a bit closer so he could hear me properly "Talia" I say.

After that, the night is spent with buying rounds, downing shots and mindless chatter. I feel more loose now than I've ever been this entire year, partially due to the booze kicking in my system.

My eyes drift back to Oscar's features, my mind drooling slightly at the sight of him. Strong jaw. A pair of hazel eyes. Strong veiny arms. Broad shoulders. Tall frame. Strong addictive cologne.

There's not s single flaw you could find in this guy it's insane. Believe me, I've been stealing glances at him for the past hour. I kid you not if perfect had a visual meaning; he would be it.

Felix and Sierra started cozying up after the initial awkwardness rubbed off, leaving me to silently admire how cute they looked together, Felix having an Asian complexion only enhanced his handsome features, and I thought I saw some dimples when he smiled a while ago. I pat my friend on the back mentally; well done.

My mind wanders to my own boyfriend before the sinking feeling settles in the pit of my stomach, as if on cue -or some sorcery- a raging Tim storms in our direction, I can spot the steam coming off of his ears from my place here. What is he doing here? Is my first thought.

He saunters towards us quickly, surprise has caught onto his face noticing who we're seated with, and I hope he doesn't make a fool of me again. My silent prayers must've not been affective, since he squares his shoulders and calls my name begrudgingly.

My heart picks up pace, not in a good way, and I perk upwards, bracing myself for whatever shit that's about to happen.

His demeanor caught the attention of the rest of the table, everyone ceased their conversation, eyeing Tim up and down like an animal that's barged into here.

"Talia, the hell are you doing here?" He asks in a pissed off tone. I gulp and my throat runs dry.

"I - I am, umm, wait, how did you know I was here?" I ask, my palms getting clammy all of the sudden, my phone's been turned off for hours.

He lifts his phone upwards, showing Sierra's Instagram story, from the corner of my eyes, I notice her eyes brim with guilt, mouth slightly agape, and squeeze her upper hand to let her know it's not her fault.

"Now answer my question, what are you doing here?" His tone insinuates the pent up anger, the outlines of his eyes hard, almost bitter.

"I don't think you should be talking to her this way" Oscar says challengingly, defending me and I just widen my eyes.

"Who are you to meddle between me and my girlfriend? Just mind your own business" Tim spits agitated, while Oscar seems the least bit fazed by him.

"Girlfriend or not, you should address her with respect" Oscar demands, his eyes burning with emotion. The whole table is glaring at my boyfriend at this point and I can't help but feel like I'm standing in the midst of it.

"Talia, darling, can we talk aside for a minute?" Tim asks with a fake sweet tone, clearly satirical.

Before I make my way up from the booth, Oscar turns to me "You know you don't have to if you don't want to" He assures me, his face serious, yet his eyes gentle.

"It's ok" I manage to let out in a barely there voice, standing up to do the walk of shame for a second time this week.

•••

A/n:

As promised.
More drama on the way;)