|34|

Talia Herera

"So what? Little Mrs. Girlfriend doesn't need to know, besides Cindy is so hot I doubt she will-" He doesn't get to finish his sentence before Oscar snaps "Come on, I dare you to finish that". his eyes shone with wrath, Will was about to launch himself on the guy weren't it for Felix holding him back.

Aa the guy's eyes flashed with fear, I felt proudness swell in my chest. Sierra and I exchanged a knowing look before we both sauntered in, making our presence known. the guys' eyes all bulge out while the three musketeers had adorable smiles on their faces.

we each greet our boyfriend with a mind-shattering kiss. "Have I told you I love you?" I ask Oscar as his eyes double in size. He laughs as he squeezes me tight "What are you doing here?" He asks and I quirk an eyebrow. He holds me tight "You know what, that doesn't matter now. I love you" He says and I hug him back despite all the sweat.

"Good. Now that we've established that, mind telling me what is going on?" I ask while crossing my arms on my chest to assert my serious domain. He grabs my arms and looks into my eyes "This girl was flirting and what not" He starts and my face contorts into a mess of anger and jealousy. "Before you say anything, I told her I wasn't interested and happily taken. but she left with an open offer. one you know that I wouldn't even think about" He explains and I don't know what to feel.

Surely, I felt a prickle of anger and jealousy of her, for obviously trying to seduce my boyfriend. I mean I totally get the whole trend where the girl approaches the guy, but if he's taken you should back off sis. Nevertheless, I felt proud in my boyfriend for having enough self control and faith for not entertaining temptations. He needn't my presence to ignore girls; he does it anyway because he respects me, respects us and the relationship we've built.

Mindlessly, I grab his collar and crash my lips onto his, not caring about the bunch of teammates that watched us openly, cackling and mocking. His hands tighten around my waist while mine snake into his damp hair. I pull and tug causing him to groan loudly and the rumble from his chest causes goosebumps to appear on my skin.

After the PG-13 kiss we've displayed publicly we both pull away breathing heavily, grinning like a couple of fools. I hide my face in his chest at the looks I'm getting from his teammates; since this is the first time we've been this open about PDA. He laughs and caresses my hair while I blush overly red in his chest. "Great show we've put to the guys, baby, don't you think?" He teases in my ear, I hit his chase playfully; getting all shy now.

Coach Evans blows her whistle, looking up from her tablet, clueless to everything that had just happened. "Come on guys, if you're adamant about winning this cup we should get back to practice!" She urges and they start shuffling back into the middle, taking position. Despite all the groaning and moping, you could easily spot the spark of passion behind their eyes. They all worked incredibly hard to get where they've gotten.

My eyes make contact with a pair of eyes I hadn't seen for so long. I can feel the resentment from across the field. too bad I feel nothing for him. I avert my gaze, making sure my face remains neutral. I peck Oscar super quick and squeeze his shoulder lovingly "Go kick ass, I'll be here watching. I love you" I like the words sounding from my lip only for him to hear. He grins "I love you" And rushes back to his position.

THE END

•••
A\N:

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.
you can check my profile for more of my work!