|32|

Talia Herera

Waking up at 5:30 a.m I groan at the super earliness. The sky is still shadowed and dark outside through the blinds. This is probably the earliest I've woken up, ever.

I bounce off the cold tiled floors to the even colder bathroom. Taking a hot warming shower. Making sure I look well put together and presentable enough I exit and skim through my bag quickly, making sure I got everything covered; that I haven't in fact forgotten anything.

After that, I exit and knock on Sierra's door. "Come in" She rasps out and it's not a strange sight to see her clothes scattered around haphazardly, almost covering the entire space of the flooring.

"You know we have a six hour bus ride, right?" I ask rhetorically.

She huffs in annoyance and despair shines through her "Yeah, I know" Was all she said before she resumed in making even a bigger mess, tossing and throwing things around.

"So why does it look like an atomic bomb went off in here?" I cross my arms and lean on the side of the door.

"Fuck off. You know I need to look my best" She claps back bitterly and I laugh.

"I know, but you could go in a potato sack and still pull heads" I state, reminding her that she could pull off whatever she decides to wear; it doesn't have to be anything fancy, she can rock literally everything.

She laughs wholeheartedly "This is why you're my best friend and I love you. Albeit, I still need to find an outfit" She says from under all the layers of clothings she's currently going through.

"Just make sure you're out by the next ten minutes, else we'll be late. Oh, and wear something comfortable, it's a long ride, honey" I remind her.

She nods animatedly and I exit to the kitchen, making some quick sandwiches to munch on before the guys come and pick us up.

In the next twenty minutes, the boys make their way inside, dressed leisurely in sweatpants and hoodies, still pulling it off like some sportswear models. If I dared step out of my room like that.. I would've been mistaken for a homeless person. Shaking my head.

"Morning, baby" Oscar mutters while crossing through, landing beside me on the couch, handing me a cup of tea.

"Good morning" I greet back, peck his lips and accept the hot cup with welcoming hands. The second my lips meet his, I forget about the tea as I set the cartoon cup aside at the table, and pull him closer to me. A single peck not enough.

He grins against my lips, bringing his hands to cup my face so he deepens the kiss, mushing his tongue with mine. He tasted strong of coffee and cinnamon; though I'm not a huge fan of coffee you don't find me complaining; it's actually nice if you think about it. Him, coffee. Me. Tea.

So different, nonetheless we work great together.

We keep making out passionately, me pulling harshly on the strings of his hoodie, while a hand of his escapes underneath my shirt, caressing the skin with his warm fingers. "Is this ok?" He asks and I nod aggressively, biting on his lips with a bit of force to tell him it's more than ok.

I run my hand through his dark locks, tugging the soft damp hair, resulting in him groaning deeply in my mouth. It was way too early in the morning for this, plus we weren't alone, Sierra and Felix were right next to us in her own room.

Though, it doesn't sound like it when they stood side by side, both crossing their arms, smirking because they got us back at catching them yesterday. I distance myself from Oscar instantaneously, jumping a meter away from him, heat tinging my neck and cheeks.

"Ahem. If you want to have sexy time, make sure you go to her room" Felix spits out knowingly and Oscar smiles goofily before clapping back "Yeah? I recall I told you something like that yesterday".

"So fucking follow your own advice, prick" Felix mutters and then before they start bickering back and forth, I stand up "Come on, don't we have to go? Also, where is Will?" I ask hopefully changing the subject before they continuously argue and bicker childly again.

"He's meeting us at the bus stop where we're gathering before we go" Felix answers my question.

"Oh, ok. So let's go before we're any late" I urge and the guys grab our excessively heavy bags, bringing them down to the car. We -as in Sierra and I- grin foolishly while trailing behind them.

We made it there in half an hour approximately. We find Will seated to the side, looking bored as hell. Once he spots us he sighs loudly in relief before skipping to us. "Thank god you made it. Any more of having to endure Stratford's pathetic jokes and I might've gotten a stroke" He reveals and we all burst in laughter while he pouts.

"What's funny about what I said?" Brows knotted, nose flared.

"Good morning to you too, buddy" Oscar says and we get moving to the bus.

A few moments of shuffling through the closed confines and we have our bags neatly organized, seats arranged.

Having to endure six hours with no bathrooms, no beaks, no nothing. I rest my head back, closing my eyes and Oscar pulls me into his chest, playing casually with my hair.

"Sleep, angel" He says while kissing my forehead tenderly and I drift into a much needed sleep with a smile on my face, in the safe arms of his.

•••

A/n:
What do we think?
Too much cuteness, my single ass could neverrr