𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽, 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲

↢3rd Person POV↣

"Oh, Ayaka! Guess who fulfilled all your wishes~!" Paimon exclaimed as the three entered the Kamisato estate once more.

Y/n was looking as happy as ever despite having been floating around in the water which seemed to have a lil bit of electro in it.

There was no reply and y/n was much more alert now, curiously staring at the screen where she was sure she sensed a person.

Why tf weren't they moving?

"...Ayaka?" Aether called.

No reply.

Y/n huffed, taking a few steps towards the screen but halted when Thoma popped up out if nowhere to stop her.

"OI, WHERE TF DID YOU-" she began but stopped when Kamisato Ayaka walked out from behind the screen with a soft smile.

Y/n blinked once. Then twice.

'...pretty.'

"Traveler, Y/n, Paimon... it is a pleasure to finally meet you three face-to-face." Ayaka greeted, "I have heard all about how you helped out three friends. My sincerest thanks to you."

"Actually, we didn't really help at-" Aether began to say but cut off with a yelp when y/n knocked him to the side.

She smiled brightly at Ayaka, "You're welcome! It was no problem, really!"

Paimon looked amused, 'Y/n's slowly but surely becoming less and less blind to romance, ufufu!' 

Aether was sprawled on the floor, feeling as if a boulder had been dropped on his side, "Y/n, that hurt-"

"Oh." was all y/n said, barely sparing him a glance as she stared at Ayaka with sparkling eyes, 'Woahhh! She's super pretty! And cute too! Like a really nice cryo slime! I wonder if her face is squishy!'

"It doesn't seem like there's much we can do aside from getting them their Visions back, it seems like there's no way to really help them..." Paimon murmured then added, "Um, Ayaka... how come this time you get to come out and meet us in person?"

"Because now that you have done the three things I asked of you, I consider you to be my friends." Ayaka explained, "As you will observe, I dispense with the screen for Thoma, also."

"Mm-hmm." Thoma hummed.

Y/n couldn't understand wtf Ayaka just said but she didn't really care either..

"Wait a second, but isn't Thoma your, um... servant?" Paimon questioned, "Paimon's happy to help and all, but Paimon sure as heck did not sign up to be a servant!"

Thoma looked like he'd just been slapped in the face and y/n was about ready to kick Paimon out of the air.

Ayaka was also surprised by Paimon's words but laughed "Paimon you are most entertaining. Thoma is first and foremost my friend, and was so before he ever became my attendant."

"Oh, okay then..."

"Ayaka, you seem pretty different out in the open compared to how you are behind the screen." Aether commented as he got up, recovering from y/n's attack.

"Let's be friends!" y/n declared.

Ayaka beamed, "Thank you.Back to the matter at hand. You have now witnessed the pain of those deprived of their Visions... what are your feelings on what you have seen?"

"I want to be able to help them in some way..." Aether admitted, "It seems to be a fate worse than death."

"Almost as bad as being incapable of dying." y/n agreed and all eyes turned to her.