Feels right

Everyone shrugs
LR:ok, well first of all
Lexi turns around to face them and looks at Nicholas
LR:leave
N:what? why?
LR:you know why
She pulls him up from his seat and takes him by the door
LH:don't let the door hit you on the ass out!
As soon as he walked out. Lexi closed the door as quickly as she could and went to the others.
LR:we're gonna establish something, ok?
they all nod
LR:mission save brierson?
All:mission save brierson!

~

It's been about a week since the little break up, it's been hard for the squad, they met everyday trying to make a plan but it seemed like none would work, Brent had been acting off that Lexi didn't even like talking to him anymore since of how off he was, and Pierson. They hadn't talk to her since last week and it drove them crazy, they missed her. But with them doing nothing, they couldn't meet so they decided to see if Lexi Hensler reached out to her, and one of the guys talked to Brent, it could all work. Hopefully it could bring back their favorite couple, cause it would be devastating if this didn't work.

Both of them agreed and were meeting at a local park, it was nice, Spring was around so the weather was very nice, not to cold and not to hot. Both duos arrived as they made way towards each other but without the two seeing each other.
LH:I forgot something, I'll meet you by that tree ok?
P:ok
Lexi headed back so she could Pierson but Pierson couldn't see her.
A:ok, I need to grab something, I'll see you by that tree, got it?
Br:mhm
Andrew heads to where Lexi is and they see Pierson turn to look at them, they were expecting to maybe try and read their lips but that was not gonna happen with their tone.
P:what are you doing here?
Br:I have the same question
P:Lexi brought me
Br:well Andrew brought me
P:ugh, this is such a stupid set up
She buries her face in her palms
P:I'm sick and tired of guys
She practically mumbled it but Brent heard.
Br:what do do you mean?
P:I mean it's always gonna cause something
At this point, they're looking at each other in the eyes.
Br:look I'm sorry Pierson, this wasn't supposed to happen
P:I'm sorry too, it really wasn't
Br:could we maybe be together again?
P:I don't see why not
Brent smiles at her she places her head on his shoulder
P:thanks Brent
Br:thank you for forgiving me
They sat there, everything feeling fine in that moment nothing stopping them. Lexi being Lexi took a picture to show anyone, but her and Andrew left leaving the lovely couple there. It was an amazing day for both of them. They felt like nothing bad could happen, it was gonna be ok from now on, they were gonna be ok from now on.
Right?

A/n: i was laying around doing nothing so here's a part heh
(534 words)