not yours

"Hey, Pierson." Logan says as he walks in to my room. "Oh yeah, walk right into my room Logan, totally invited you in here." I say sarcastically but might have came off as rude. "Geez, calm down, just wanted to talk." I put my phone down and look at him, "let's move this along, shall we?" I say as he smiles and sits on the edge of my bed. "Look Pierson, I know you don't like Blake." "What do you mean? Blake and me go way back, you know that." I tell him to which he looks at me and smiles, "You're still hung up on Brent, you can't deny it." "Look Logan, if you're gonna try to get me back with Brent, I'll pass, Brent and I were never a couple, we were just friends who kiss each other when you think about it." I tell him, trying to drop the topic. Unluckily, Logan is hard headed. "Just think about talking to him." he says. "I have. I've tried, every time Blake stops me." I explain, "well don't let him stop you next time." he says.

-

It is Wednesday morning, we're halfway through the week luckily. Lexi and Alexa are being dramatic, telling the boys how horrible yesterday afternoon was with prom dress shopping with Alina. I roll my eyes as I open my locker, and grab some of my textbooks as well as a notebook. Prom is this Friday and I'm pretty excited, I don't have a date or anything but it's
senior prom so that's fun. I kind of wish I was going with Pierson. Maybe I could ask her, it might not be too late. I look around and see her talking to some girls, her back facing me. As
I start to walk towards her, I'm stopped by some boy.
"Excuse me, trying to get through." I say, trying to be polite.
"Don't try talking to Pierson." the guy says, and I immediately forget about "polite".
"You can't tell me what and what not to do." I tell him and he grabs my wrist and takes me in some empty hallway, "listen to me and we'll have no problems." he says. I look at him and leave. I'll do it sometime when he's not around.

~
Well, trying to do it when she's alone hasn't seem to work. He's been with her all day. Like, he need to give her some personal space and leave her alone at some point. Hope he lets her use the restroom by herself with the way he's acting. I look at my friends and say I'm going to the bathroom. I walk through an exit that's behind this guy.

-
"I'm going to the bathroom." I say as I slip out of the bench I'm sitting on to leave the room.
As I'm about to reach the bathroom, I hear someone call out my name. I look in the direction it's coming from and I'm met by Brent. As I'm about to say something back, I hear someone calling out to me, and before I knew it, they were grabbing my wrist and pulling me away, to the point where Brent's figure was getting smaller and smaller.