something good and right and real

That evening, Brent got home with a smile planted on his face. His parents and sister noticed and they all smiled, they all had hope. Alexa had told them about what Brent said he would try to do, which is talk to Pierson, and they really were hoping he did. Alexa rose up from her seat once he entered the room, "So?" Brent nodded his head, "I did it." She smiles, "Did you forgive each other?" He nods, "More than that too." He says which she squeals at. "What else?" She asks eagerly. "Well we talked, I told her I loved her which she reciprocated, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, oh, and we also kissed twice." At that, Alexa jumped up and down. "What about Alina?" Laura asked which had Brent laughing, "Oh yeah, Pierson and I sort of told her, her 'boyfriend', and her friends off." Everyone gasped except Alexa who smirked, "Oh yeah, Pierson the badass." which everyone, of course, laughed at. Brent smiled and bid his family goodnight as he headed up to his room and layered down and smiled at the thought of tonight. Everything that happened, how happy he was. He was excited to finally start building something with Pierson. Something good, and right and mostly, real. Pierson was his home and after being away, he was back again. He fell asleep with a smile that had never left his face the whole night.

a/n: sorry this is such a filler! I'm thinking this book won't be much longer. I wanna finish this before the first of June as I want to start a new book as soon as I get on summer break but this book is most likely going to finish before then so yeah!