A new normal

"I haven't been here in years!" I say as we enter the shop, thats looking the same. "Really?" He says, finding it hard to believe since I do love this place. "Ya, it's been awhile." I add. "Well you want your usual?" He says which I just give him a look which tells him my answer, "Ok got it." he heads up to the counter to order so I sit down in a spot we used to. Right next to the window. He always thought sitting next to the window was a good thing for some reason. "Ok here." he says putting a cup in front of me. Definitely hasn't changed by the looks. I taste it and I'm pretty sure my face lit up, "Is it good?" he asks. "What do you think?" I say as I continue it, definitely hasn't changed. Once we finish our ice cream, we head to another place I haven't been to in years. "We taking a walk down memory lane or something?" I ask, while getting out of the car. "Guess so." He says as we just walk. We used to come to this exact park every single time we needed to meet up. he points to a tree, "remember when we had a tea party with your dolls and you kept yelling at me cause I wasn't 'playing right'?" "oh ya, that was really fun." It feels like you could look at anything and they're would be a memory there. Despite the whole thing with Brent and them, today was probably one of the best days I've had in awhile.

-

Today was the worst day I've ever had. She leaves with him, like who does he think he is? "He's awful." I say which seems like the billionth time for everyone. "Let's go do something fun!" Alexa suggests, trying to lighten the mood. "Wish I could but I gotta do some homework." Lexi says as she waves, "bye!" "bye!" me and Alexa say while Lexi leaves. Then the guys come over. "Let's go do something fun." Andrew says, "agreed" Ben adds. "See?" Alexa points out. Then the rest agree. I really don't wanna do something. "No thanks." "You're coming, whether you like it or not." Alexa says, dragging me out of the building by the wrist. "Ok let's go!" "Where?" they ask. "This place by the school." she says, looking at them and they seem to know what she's talking about which I don't. "Let's go!" She says again as we get in different cars.

-general-

The boys and Alexa head to the place which Brent has never seen in his life. "Ok let's go!" Alexa exclaims. As they head out of the car, it looks nice and peaceful. Teenagers doing homework under trees, people talking, couples walking, kids playing. They start walking and it's just relaxing, a way to get away from the hectic day. "This is actually really nice." Brent says. "Of course it is, I thought of it." Alexa says but Brent ignores it. Probably because its just Alexa being Alexa and the fact that he jinxed everything. He sees her. with him. walking, talking, laughing. looking just happy. So he runs up from behind and slips his hand into hers which she quickly sees. "Brent?!" she asks sounding confused. "Ya?" he says, looking at her for what seems like the first time today. "What are you doing here?" she asks, just wanting to know since she isn't the happiest with him at the moment. "Lex suggested it so we came." he say. "And you came up to me because?" she asks. But when Brent looks at her, from the corner of his eye, he can see him. Rubbing her back, he doesn't know if it's helping but it's bothering him. He just can't help himself anymore, "I'm talking to you because you don't have the decency to talk to me. You're here with god knows who doing god knows what. How do you think I feel, we feel! You come in with them like you never had met us! You let him act like he's your boyfriend! Pierson, I don't know why your doing this." he says, not shouting at her, but close to that. She just looks at him, tears filling her eyes just wanting to escape. "Maybe it's because my actual boyfriend has been being a jackass." and with that being said, she took off running.